• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

SAT NITE EUGENE SOLD OUT

#59239 2 years, 7 months ago
looks like the rumor is true, nothing on tickets west...hope ya'll who planned on goin had a sat nite
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
JStraw
Junior Boarder

Re: SAT NITE EUGENE SOLD OUT

#59248 2 years, 7 months ago
Got mine just in time! Aaaah, the west coast is so mellow it takes a week before the show to sell out a killer place like Cuthbert!
Those who hear not the music. . . think the dancers mad.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#59253 2 years, 7 months ago
JStraw wrote:
Got mine just in time! Aaaah, the west coast is so mellow it takes a week before the show to sell out a killer place like Cuthbert!

the venue itself is mellow, i'll never forget the insanely ample amount of bicycle parking, no pat down whatsoever walking in, zero intimidating security...just pure beauty in that nice little park
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
JStraw
Junior Boarder

#59274 2 years, 7 months ago
wlewis wrote:
JStraw wrote:

the venue itself is mellow, i'll never forget the insanely ample amount of bicycle parking, no pat down whatsoever walking in, zero intimidating security...just pure beauty in that nice little park

Yes, it was pure bliss last year!
Those who hear not the music. . . think the dancers mad.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#59320 2 years, 7 months ago
So glad I got my tickets! Sounds like such a kind place. Can't wait for the experience!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

#59338 2 years, 7 months ago
yup i cant wait either 3 nights in a sweet town where i got friends everywhere so no hotel needed and a prankster party before and after on fri and sat yea its gonna get silly
It never got weird enough for me -Hunter S.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#59341 2 years, 7 months ago
i dont have a sat night ticket, but im sure ill score one in the lot.
i dont advicate goin to shows without the intention of goin in, but because i dont have, or want, a credit card, i often go to shows without a ticket in hand, but it, knock on wood,has never stopped me from scoring one in the lot, and i wont pay over face. i thnk its awsome that they are selling out showss period!! i might not even go to eugene, i might just go to monterey.
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds