• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

fall tour hotel and travel info thread

#59121 2 years, 11 months ago
Got tips, good deals, info on stuff to do, good eats suggestions, warnings on where not to go, local speed traps, parking info, post it here.

Midweek deal at keswick hall hotel charlottesville 4 star and crazy oppulent digs for 235 a night regularly 495.
Hotwire blind booking for columbus at 3 and a half stars will usually get you the westin great southern, nice place have stayed there before. Hotwire blind booking rates for this hotel are dirt cheap between 56 bucks to 100. Yes I have stayed there for 56 bucks a night.
Charlottesville doubletree executive room 169
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: fall tour hotel and travel info thread

#59124 2 years, 11 months ago
In Columbus, walking distance (~ .5 Mi) from the Schottenstein Center:

Columbus Red Roof - OSU; $85 included all taxes for a double room with King bed.

441 Ackerman Road | State Route 315 at Ackerman Road | Columbus, OH 43202 | US | (614) 267-9941

Hope to see some of you there! : )

-
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by SunshineSue.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#59125 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow , the roof is more than the westin? Lol wow {{{{{{{{hotwire}}}}}}}
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
probeck2001
Junior Boarder

#59152 2 years, 11 months ago
A Hilton Garden Inn is located right across from the venue in Wilkes-Barre. Nice hotel and only $100 a night advance pay.
JOE DANGLE
Junior Boarder

#59249 2 years, 11 months ago
GOOD NEWS! I will be in Buffalo over that weekend for a hockey showcase and am happy that a few camps/showcases in various cities coincide w/Furthur dates. TIMING IS EVERYTHING!!! I was able to negotiate our LIJHL hockey rate for Nov. 14th as well. You can book at the Embassy Suites less than one mile from HSBC. Normal rates are $169 to well above $200 depending on night and availability. I have negotiatd a rate of $145. You can take advantage of this rate and stay at this brand new hotel by calling:

Embassy Suites Buffalo
200 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14202

716-842-1000

and mentioning you are booking wh the LIJHL. You can book with credit or debit and either pay that way or pay cash when you arrive. I will post the three letter code tomorrow for those wanting to book. These will fill up FAST, so book early!! This rate can be used on Nov. 11 and 12th too, in case anyone needs to stay earlier for whatever reason.

This rate comes with: two room suites, refrigerators, microwaves, sofa bed in livng room, 2 TVs, wireless, indoor pool, NIGHTLY MANAGERS RECEPTION (FREE drinks!!!!!!) before you leave for the show, complimentary hot breakfast and made to order omlets. It is a high-end hotel and all NHL teams stay here when playing the Sabres.

The only step you would need to do after booking is to please email or text me @ This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or 216-326-7124 and just tell me your last name and # of rooms you booked. No personal information is required, I just simply would like a list of names staying under our league name to avoid embarrassment if we are asked by the hotel.
drpsilocybo
Junior Boarder
Trying to find a peacefull song

#59270 2 years, 11 months ago
probeck2001 wrote:
A Hilton Garden Inn is located right across from the venue in Wilkes-Barre. Nice hotel and only $100 a night advance pay.

I got a room at the days inn about 1 mile away for $55
probeck2001
Junior Boarder

#59297 2 years, 11 months ago
drpsilocybo wrote:
probeck2001 wrote:

I got a room at the days inn about 1 mile away for $55

HGI is about 2x nice as Days Inn so it balances out. Nice not to have to drive back after the show regardless.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by probeck2001.
JOE DANGLE
Junior Boarder

#59497 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey, I am in the process of trying to negotiate some other hotels along the venue route. It works well since I can plan hockey around tour. I should be getting some pretty good prices on hotels and will post as soon as hotels confirm rates.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#59500 2 years, 11 months ago
In Chicago I'll be staying at the Hampton Inn O'Hare .2 mi from venue and in Madison there is a Clarion Suites right on the grounds of Alliant Energy Center! Shakedown from my room!
The voices tell me what to say
JOE DANGLE
Junior Boarder

#59609 2 years, 11 months ago
So, I'm working with some hotels and should have other great prices for all of us touring this fall. I'll be posting the ontact and price info as soon as they contact me back.

Some hotels are totally booked already, so if you are staying at a hotel overnight, don't wait too long. I've had a few Hamptons and Embassys either tell me they were filled.

I don't know about you, but when my family stays at a hotel, we appreciate a complimentary hot breakfast (not bagels by a toaster) and the Managers Reception. Free drinks are always welcome!

Will be posting this info SOON.
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds