• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

Re: MSG presale was a joke!

#59170 3 years ago
I agree with Dire Wolf. This presale probably was some kind of scheme to get rid of their nosebleeds.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
Chester
More or less in line

#59173 3 years ago
Equinox wrote:
I agree with Dire Wolf. This presale probably was some kind of scheme to get rid of their nosebleeds.

I agree. You will probably see better seats pop up tomorrow. Pre-sales are generaly a marketing scheme. Be patient.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#59191 3 years ago
Chester wrote:
Equinox wrote:

I agree. You will probably see better seats pop up tomorrow. Pre-sales are generaly a marketing scheme. Be patient.

It really is. They wanna see what kind of demand they can get for a show and also it always seems to be the amer exp. presale, ironic I say not, probally a way for people to sign up for a card and they prob also get some sort of kickback. Sucks how we are forced to buy almost evey concert ticket from Ticketmaster, the worst!!! At least there is frontgate and others, but we need something better I mean really!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#59196 3 years ago
Equinox wrote:

Wonder if that's a common practice. For the Indy presale, at 10:04ish I got seats all the way up in the 3rd to the last row of the balcony. At about 10:15, I got main floor, albeit to the side and 2/3 back, but still much better than the earlier ones.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#59240 3 years ago
glad a few of you realize it...they do unload all their crappy tickets on the presale..you bet your sweet asses tomorrow morning ticketbastard will have some HOT seats..the rest will be saved for right before the show....the frontgate presale is usually stellar, but not for every venue...it was for the 2 i grabbed monday...hope everyone gets what they are looking for!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Chester
More or less in line

#59242 3 years ago
wlewis wrote:
glad a few of you realize it...they do unload all their crappy tickets on the presale..you bet your sweet asses tomorrow morning ticketbastard will have some HOT seats..the rest will be saved for right before the show....the frontgate presale is usually stellar, but not for every venue...it was for the 2 i grabbed monday...hope everyone gets what they are looking for!

Yup. I think the best seats go to Ticketbastard, and maybe GDTSToo. I've actualy found good seats available day of.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#59244 3 years ago
chester is right though I've been able to get tickets day of to some hard to get shows and they are usually the pit tickets. happened at st. augustine and radio city last tour especially. lots of tickets available day of
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#59290 3 years ago
1012 tickets on stubhub
The voices tell me what to say
deadheadnj
Junior Boarder

#59346 3 years ago
At first I had some issues but was able to get section 117 by 10:10 this morning...I guess I was lucky after reading what everyone else was dealing with...
What would be the answer to answer man
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds