• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

MSG presale was a joke!

#59038 2 years, 7 months ago
the page said tickets not available until after 10:05 then there was nothing.... after 8 minutes I pulled section 405 but def was not going to settle for that.
BrownEyedWoman
Fresh Boarder

Re: MSG presale was a joke!

#59043 2 years, 7 months ago
I had the exact same experience. Starting at 10, I kept getting the "Tickets Not Available" message. Then, at 10:08, tickets were suddenly available, but only single tickets! Monday and today were the worst presales ever!
skycatcher
Fresh Boarder

#59047 2 years, 7 months ago
I got one shot at three tickets in section 405 then nothing - I don't understand. Do you just keep on trying?
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#59048 2 years, 7 months ago
you beat me to the punch!! I just signed on here to mention this in a post....no doubles available anywhere. Only singles from the floor to promenade and then the nose bleeds. no two together and good seats came up randomly. Seeems like a scheme so MSG can sell off all their single tickets off and maximize sales for the show by generating panic about the lack of tickets. BS I bought one in section 108 so its not so bad. But everytime i went trhough the ticketbastard pages after one or the other each time it would lose my ticket i had saved. woh woh waaaaahhh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#59052 2 years, 7 months ago
I tried for two at 10:02 or something, nothing available. Then I tried for one, mistyped the security code and started freaking. But then I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET FOR MSG.

Shitty section I think (333) but I am in the door. I've never sat in my seat t the garden (except for the floor seats) so I don't care where my seat is. There are so many back staircases there you can generally move where you want...except possibly getting to the floor.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~It takes dynamite to get me up, too much of anything is just enough.....
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
deadegad
Gold Boarder

#59053 2 years, 7 months ago
I live in Manhattan and have Time Warner Cable high sped internet connection and could not log on to any web site -- Ticketmaster -- included until 10:25 AM!! I use Mozilla Firefox search engine and it was working but very, very slowly and every connection to any and all web pages 'timed-out!" On an on this went. . . .. But I guess I did not miss much. It was probably TIme Warner doing to sort of work which slowed my connection down to it being totally disabled.

I did the Mail Order on the first day so I'll get in but I wanted to try anyway with this 'presale.'

It is absolutely galling that there are tickets on StubHub and eBay already!
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by deadegad.
skycatcher
Fresh Boarder

#59059 2 years, 7 months ago
these are the sections I was offered 403, 405, 421, 423. why nothing lower
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#59062 2 years, 7 months ago
i coudnt get two seats together anywhere!!! and yet some joker has 5 pairs of floor seats on sale on ebay right now for 499$ how is that even f*cking possible. they were posted right after the presale started. is this a scam or are scalpers really that connected in or doing sketchy shit that they are that good at getting tickets....whats the loophole they have found exploited and kept secret....I DO NOT GET IT.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#59067 2 years, 7 months ago
I just went to the page and kept refreshing around 10:05 BAM it comes up I was looking for 2 just in case we could make it. Squat... BUT after 3 or 4 tries tried for one...got section 310 then 110 then 108......... there were NO 2 ticks together.. but one tick (if I was in the market) I coulda grabbed. YMMV
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#59069 2 years, 7 months ago
out of curiosity, how fast if at all do yall think MSG will sell out?
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds