• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

no weight bearing doctors order can make you crazy

#58905 3 years, 1 month ago
Read, sleep,internet,tv,hobble to bathroom,hobble back to couch, every 3 days take ride to salon to get hair washed, sit up leg swells lay back down, depend on people to get you stuff, go back to sleep aaaaaarrrrgggghhhh. Just had to get that out
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
The following user(s) said Thank You: guitargeorge
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: no weight bearing doctors order can make you crazy

#58911 3 years, 1 month ago
Yep, been there and it sucks and you're allowed to say that loudly and often until it's over. That's the International Crutches Rule and it cannot be broken. This site is a good time killer, if you like taking quizzes, some interesting and some mindless:
http://www.sporcle.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsJimp, guitargeorge
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#58924 3 years, 1 month ago
Well I would not wish to break the rule ......THIS SUCKS I will check out the site. Quizzes can be a new addition to my daily roundabout of activity. I need walking cast vibes for the 19th. I hope I have healed enough for that. I cannot wait to sleep in my own bed and take a real shower. I am getting better with the crutches though, seem to be moving along much faster with the evil arm and sides fo chest hurting metal torture sticks.
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#59003 3 years, 1 month ago
Poor Ms.Jimp.......bein stuck on the couch really bites....when i was pregnant with my son i was ordered to 6 months bed rest. Its really hard for an active or even unactive person. <<<<<healing vibes>>>>> for you.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#59014 3 years, 1 month ago
MsJimp wrote:
Read, sleep,internet,tv,hobble to bathroom,hobble back to couch, every 3 days take ride to salon to get hair washed, sit up leg swells lay back down, depend on people to get you stuff, go back to sleep aaaaaarrrrgggghhhh. Just had to get that out

Hang in there MsJimp, all things must past and what if, just what if, all things were not just passing, but helping.

How long do you think until you could attend a show?
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#59025 3 years, 1 month ago
I am going to charlottesville and columbus. I was just venting some steam. 6 months would drive me mad. I am a fairly active person and this was not exactly in the plans. However now the wheels in motion to get the surgery that I need on both ankles as tendon surgery will help prevent this crap from happening again.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#59026 3 years, 1 month ago
I will probably rent a wheelchair to go to john k at the rock n roll hotel in dc.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds