• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Canyon
Junior Boarder

Re: The best food you've ate on shakedown

#59128 3 years ago
my favorite lot food ever is Fatty Eggs Rolls, I lived on them things for years. haven't seen them since the GD days though, good ting I have the recipe:)...if youre looking for great food on this upcoming west side tour be sure to find the Pizza bus. hand made pies from scratch, they are awesome...
Shoot the breeze, lose the keys
Feed the poor, stop the war
Make the signs, connect the lines
Pay your fines, save your dimes
Watch The Feds, Dig The Dead

reflectionsofmatter.com
Last Edit: 3 years ago by Canyon.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#59133 3 years ago
Falafel guy also makes a mean Bloody Marry. I was camped right across from him at Deer Creek last year. Good people.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#59202 3 years ago
brokenarrow wrote:
Raliegh and simpsonville a Dready guy and his lady were making steak casadeas with homemade salsa. I ate one before show and 2 after show each night. Mmmmmm

I was admiring those damn quesadillas at both shows. They smelled and looked so good. I didn't want to interrupt my awesome buzz with food so I abstained. I was full of yuengling and "other stuff".
Chester
More or less in line

#59209 3 years ago
Oh man, this thread is making me hungry! : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#59218 3 years ago
I cant believe no one has said grilled cheese yet! Bunt neccesarily a plain grilled cheese but soometimes you can find them with extras like tomatoes or other veggies or maybe pepperoni.
As for the best food I've ever had it was in Oakland for Phil's 60th outside of Kaiser I had THE ABSOLUTE BEST blueberry cheesecake, but it wasn't your ordinary cheesecake above everything else you only taste telinski it ripped me foe the whole show! I actually didn't find out till years later that Phil played the first two songs on a Fender strat guitar!
The voices tell me what to say
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds