• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

Re: what Non-musical items would you like GDP to make

#58872 2 years, 7 months ago
captaintony wrote:
breath mints, female hygiene products, erectile disfunction medication, hemorrhoids lotion, maybe some nice linen or such

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#58873 2 years, 7 months ago
I think a Grateful Dead Flowbee would be cool
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#58876 2 years, 7 months ago
Lol a flowbee? I can see it now, the info mercial would start out with " are you a hippie? Does everyone tell you to cut your hair? Well the furthur flowbee has a special dredlock attachment for YOU! Adorned with adorable dancing bears and the classic steal your face design and made out of tough industrial strength recycled plastic from crap that was picked up after a rainbow gathering, the furthur flowbee will keep you and your family looking stealthily normal so someone in the babylon world will hire you. And if you order today, we will include a bumper sticker for your car FREE
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#58877 2 years, 7 months ago
funky420 wrote:
You ever see those toasters you can buy that burn your fav sports team in the bread? Imagine one with a steallie! I also would love tye dye bed sheets

I got some nice cotton bed sheets for christmas (white) with the intention of tie dying them myself - I'm still going to just havn't got around to it yet.
Chester
More or less in line

#58878 2 years, 7 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
funky420 wrote:
You ever see those toasters you can buy that burn your fav sports team in the bread? Imagine one with a steallie! I also would love tye dye bed sheets

I got some nice cotton bed sheets for christmas (white) with the intention of tie dying them myself - I'm still going to just havn't got around to it yet.

Actualy, I'm fairly certain you can buy Tie Dye sheets. Can't remember where I've seen them, but I'm sure someone has them.
Great ideas here folks. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#58882 2 years, 7 months ago
I was also looking for a tie dye Canopy, Lawn Chairs would be cool to
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#58884 2 years, 7 months ago
You could sit in your lawn chair while you use your flowbee
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#58896 2 years, 7 months ago
i know mickey said no to the rolling paper idea, but i think the boys out to come out with their own strain of pot, i mean out here in CA there are so many diff. names goin around, wny not have a lil philberrie kush, or or better yet, bobbybrainbutter.
i would totally pick that over ingrid or cheese anyday, lol.
yall heardof that green creak shit. stupid name, but damn that hsit is stoney, typically indoor buzz though, goes away in 30-45 min.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#58897 2 years, 7 months ago
i know mickey said no to the rolling paper idea, but i think the boys out to come out with their own strain of pot, i mean out here in CA there are so many diff. names goin around, wny not have a lil philberrie kush, or or better yet, bobbybrainbutter.
i would totally pick that over ingrid or cheese anyday, lol.
yall heardof that green crack shit. stupid name, but damn that hsit is stoney, typically indoor buzz though, goes away in 30-45 min.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#58902 2 years, 7 months ago
how about some glass pieces....
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds