• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Slightly Stoopid.....Rider

#58661 2 years, 7 months ago
Did anyone else catch that rider. I did. I couldn't hear bobs guitar at all. And they sang the verse I wish I was a headlight on a north bound train before the verse the sun will shine in my back door some day. You think they switched it up on purpose or a mess up.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

Re: Slightly Stoopid.....Rider

#58665 2 years, 7 months ago
Bob seemed out of it a bit, he said in the intermission that he had just been to the dentist and he could not feel the left side of his jaw. The tempo of Rider was very fast. I could barely here Bob either. I really liked Don Carlos from Black Uhuru. The band was very tight.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#58668 2 years, 7 months ago
I'm hoping they put that rider up on the board as one of the free videos. I would Luke to see it again. Overall I thought the presentation and sound was great. I got it for free, but it would of been worth the $10.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#58704 2 years, 7 months ago
Bob's guitar was very quite on Rider but it was there, you could hear him more on the other song during the 2nd set.

It seemed like they started the song way early as well, as Bob was getting his guitar ready and had his back turned to them, then the ones that tried to sing with Bob wern't quite on que but I enjoyed it - that intermission was so cool....
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#58706 2 years, 7 months ago
Ya intermission was cool. I felt a little uncomfortable with chong and his comments and I think bob did a little too.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#58708 2 years, 7 months ago
Music was good, but I really didn't enjoy most of the intermission. Seemed like Bob didn't like Tommy Chong, and neither seemed to know what they were supposed to be doing or, worse, when they were live. Made me very uncomfortable. And I felt so, so bad for Bob, because I'll bet he was furious when he saw a tape of it. You know he would never want to seem that unprofessional, with this project especially. I want him to succeed with this, and last night was not the best way to market TRI's services.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#58719 2 years, 7 months ago
Chong's sense of humor was a little off at times and you could tell sometimes Bob wasn't to into what Chong was saying but I think for the most part they both looked cool with each other. .... plus what kind of interview do you think Bob expected inviting Chong to the studio.... lol.

I want Bob to succeed to the fullest to but I think he'd get a laugh out of the whole thing more then he would be embarrassed or anything. I wasn't laughing at Bob by any means at all, that's not why I say it was hilarious, just the whole thing.... "oh so we're live, I guess we better say something then". and then besides the laughter it was a good interview to. I agree though about some of Chongs comments being out of place like the Bob wrestleing one "was it on purpose ..... 'give me back that joint'"

it was also cool seeing what they're like when the cameras arn't rolling (or when they think they arn't)
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by MushroomMan.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#58739 2 years, 7 months ago
They do the verses backwards (wish I was a headlight first) in this version also. Same fast speed as last night.

Time to create page: 0.40 seconds