• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ddsstyle
Visitor

Re: Camping in LA?

#59788 2 years, 10 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
Camping anywhee close to or in LA?? ...please stop making me laugh...ahh it hurts...how funny. Too bad its 2011 and the answer is NO. I have two words for you...Rodney King.
Get a chateau...21 rooms but 1 will do.
I heard theres a campground in Compton somewhere...just show up and ask around.

you are a complete fool and have clearly never been to LA, and please dont come any time soon. LA is surrounded by wilderness and National Forests. Ever heard of the Santa Monica Mountains? Obviously not. The Greek itself could not get much closer to the woods. For camping check out the Angeles National Forrest or Topanga State Park. Topanga is pretty close to The Greek. Several other smaller parks, canyons, and wilderness areas with developed and primitive camping nearby.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#59924 2 years, 10 months ago
i think we are all taking this a step furthur than we needed to....i also think that everyone may have a different idea of what "near" means...when i see/hear near i am thinking walking distance...that word might mean within 25 miles to someone else here
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#59941 2 years, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i think we are all taking this a step furthur than we needed to....i also think that everyone may have a different idea of what "near" means...when i see/hear near i am thinking walking distance...that word might mean within 25 miles to someone else here
the voice of reason
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds