• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

Re: Slightly Stupid @ Tri Studios tonight

#58470 2 years, 10 months ago
deadontherivet wrote:
Noise got in where Bob is sitting in on the solo? Is this still live from the first show?

as far as I know the show is still live, has not repeated yet
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadontherivet
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#58471 2 years, 10 months ago
I ordered the replay because I was not really thinking in PDT, so I feel lucky to watch the live one free. It's great!!!

Too bad there are problems getting everyone in. I'm sure they'll figure it out eventually.

I can't wait to watch the set break interview, but I am gonna be soooooo tired cuz I was up til 3am last night.

Worthi it, tho - this blows TV away, I wish it was on every night
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by ruby_claire.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#58473 2 years, 10 months ago
that whole setbreak was killer i was laughing so hard. gotta stay up to see what I missed (especially now since I just took a NoDoz)

hopefully all goes well the 2nd time around

tristudios really is cool and allthough they wern't quite my thing (slightly stoopid) it sounded real good in the studio and it was worth 10 bux for the intermission alone.

Still dosn't beat how far out the Triday the 13th intermission was though... (that guy going room to room looking for Bob).... I was pretty far out myself that night....
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#58474 2 years, 10 months ago
Not real familiar with SS but that second set was hot. I'm watching on iPhone with no problems. I'm going to catch that Rider and probably should crash if I can pull myself away. Bob has something really good going here.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#58475 2 years, 10 months ago
TRI Studios twitter feed says to use the promo code FREEPLAY if you want to watch the replay in a few minutes for free.. DO IT WORTH IT
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadontherivet
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#58476 2 years, 10 months ago
getting the same can't connect message right now for the replay, hope thats not a bad sign - I don't need to get in for over an hour anyway
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#58478 2 years, 10 months ago
My first showing is still running, maybe because I'm 4000 miles from Cali. Is anyone else still watching the first show?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#58479 2 years, 10 months ago
first show ended at 12:50 for me.... after getting back on at 12:25
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by MushroomMan.
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#58480 2 years, 10 months ago
I thought that the funniest part of that TRIday the 13th set break interview was when Bob got called out about his hair care products by his daughter. He should know better than to ever let a kid in front of the camera. They know all the secrets and they're never shy about spilling the beans.
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#58483 2 years, 10 months ago
ruby_claire wrote:
I thought that the funniest part of that TRIday the 13th set break interview was when Bob got called out about his hair care products by his daughter. He should know better than to ever let a kid in front of the camera. They know all the secrets and they're never shy about spilling the beans.

that was funny though I missed exacly what the daughter said ..... something like "whats up with all the ? ? stuff in the bathroom" but from the responses that followed and comments in the chat I figured out what they were talking about.

do you remember what she said? .... I remember Bob responded with something like "yea that stuffs gotta go" after looking kind of puzzled - lol

----replay just starting!
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by MushroomMan.
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds