• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

85 tickets for Columbus already on Stubhub!

#58006 2 years, 10 months ago
I know I'm beating a dead horse here on this subject, but this pisses me off. I screwed around today and forgot about the presale, there's still tix available there, but I think I'll wait till Friday to see how much money Ticketbastard can screw me out of.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: 85 tickets for Columbus already on Stubhub!

#58011 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, feel free to keep beating it, i'll even join you since I bet every one of those 85 is a better seat than what I ended up with! Sleazy, scummy scalpers!!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#58013 2 years, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Oh, feel free to keep beating it, i'll even join you since I bet every one of those 85 is a better seat than what I ended up with! Sleazy, scummy scalpers!!

I had a few words for a scalper last year in Columbus, I was the only one who had a ticket beforehand in our group of 5 and I was trying to get a ticket for my buddy. Where ya sitting at? We definitely need to stop and say hey to one another during the show. And let me tell you now, no I don't look like The Dude so don't be disappointed.
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

#58016 2 years, 10 months ago
if i remember correctly ticketmaster owns stubhub and almost had legal problems because of saying tickets were sold out right away then hundreds appeared on stubhub i think it was over bruce springsteen tickets last year mainly
It never got weird enough for me -Hunter S.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#58017 2 years, 10 months ago
captaintony wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

I had a few words for a scalper last year in Columbus, I was the only one who had a ticket beforehand in our group of 5 and I was trying to get a ticket for my buddy. Where ya sitting at? We definitely need to stop and say hey to one another during the show. And let me tell you now, no I don't look like The Dude so don't be disappointed.

And I don't look like a large yellow orb. ; ) But a meet up is definitely a must- I'm getting tired of hearing all these East Coasters planning things, it's about time we pull together a party for the Rust Belters. I'm about smack in the middle of the floor, F5 at the moment. Looking forward to it, no matter where I'm sitting, though! : )
WGJORDAN3
Junior Boarder

#58018 2 years, 10 months ago
Just checked out Stubhub for the first time. Goddamn!!!!! Those tickets are taxed!!! So thats where all the scalpers go to bank??? You can roll the dice and wait until a closer date to the show(s) your going to, maybe the price will go down.? Still havent looked into buying tickets myself. I'm in the middle east right now, hopefully I'll make it back sometime in November to catch as many shows, if not the whole tour, in time, shit is always changing out here, seems like every hour we get new word as far as when were getting the fuck outta here.
"TAKE MY ADVICE, YOU'D BE BETTER OFF DEAD."
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#58021 2 years, 10 months ago
WGJORDAN3 wrote:
Just checked out Stubhub for the first time. Goddamn!!!!! Those tickets are taxed!!! So thats where all the scalpers go to bank??? You can roll the dice and wait until a closer date to the show(s) your going to, maybe the price will go down.? Still havent looked into buying tickets myself. I'm in the middle east right now, hopefully I'll make it back sometime in November to catch as many shows, if not the whole tour, in time, shit is always changing out here, seems like every hour we get new word as far as when were getting the fuck outta here.

you take care over there and stay out of harm's way. By the time November rolls around, just beat the shit out of any scalper you see.
WGJORDAN3
Junior Boarder

#58024 2 years, 10 months ago
Right on, thanks cpt. Your right though, some of those skam artists do deserve to get the shit kicked out of em and then robbed, a taste of their own medicine, yada yada yada.
"TAKE MY ADVICE, YOU'D BE BETTER OFF DEAD."
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
Chester
More or less in line

#58027 2 years, 10 months ago
Scalpers suck. Just wait, tickets will be available for almost all the shows, just before tour. They always pull this early.
It's all part of the scam. They want you to think tickets are hard to get. But they wont be.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: splatter_face
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#58063 2 years, 10 months ago
captaintony wrote:
WGJORDAN3 wrote:

you take care over there and stay out of harm's way. By the time November rolls around, just beat the shit out of any scalper you see.

All the quarters you would spend on a ticket. Put some of them in a sock, + beat some kindness into them.
Time to create page: 2.12 seconds