• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31752
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Almost famous

#58221 3 years ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
A classic. Just like Spinal Tap.

Hey, watch it- Almost Famous is a really good movie, but it's just fiction. Spinal Tap, on the other hand, is the loudest band in the world!! Nigel Forever!!! : )
funky420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3277
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Almost famous

#58298 3 years ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Spinal Tap, on the other hand, is the loudest band in the world!! Nigel Forever!!! : )


My amp goes up to 11 that's one more than 10!
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1636

Re: Almost famous

#58310 3 years ago
SunshineSue wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:
A classic. Just like Spinal Tap.

Hey, watch it- Almost Famous is a really good movie, but it's just fiction. Spinal Tap, on the other hand, is the loudest band in the world!! Nigel Forever!!! : )



I own both. The wider the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Funny stuff.
Last Edit: 3 years ago by strangerinboulder.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31752
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Almost famous

#58314 3 years ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:
A classic. Just like Spinal Tap.

Hey, watch it- Almost Famous is a really good movie, but it's just fiction. Spinal Tap, on the other hand, is the loudest band in the world!! Nigel Forever!!! : )



I own both. The wider the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Funny stuff

It is funny stuff. And defintely under-rated as romantic dinner music! ; )
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: Almost famous

#58333 3 years ago
spinal tap is too freakin funny when they do stonhedge "and it was in danger of getting trampled by midgets"
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds