• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

If u are flipping pre sale tix on stubhub u suck.

#57790 3 years, 1 month ago
Lots of fans got shut out of Indy and MSG. I really wish Furthur would pull a Ryan Adams and pull these tix.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, doin_that_rag
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: If u are flipping pre sale tix on stubhub u suck.

#57792 3 years, 1 month ago
sucks that supposed Fans would pul a stunt like this cancel all the presale and do it over ( i missed it )
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#57795 3 years, 1 month ago
thwt's fuckin bullshit I just checked for Chicago and Madison and there are a bunch of tix avail up to $1000!
The voices tell me what to say
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#57800 3 years, 1 month ago
i said it before ill say it again SCALPERS FUCKING SUCK DONT BUY FROM LOWLIFE DIRTBAG SCALPERS
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, doin_that_rag
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#57853 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah I never buy or sell above face. Last year in Columbus I could of sold $50 tix for $200, but sold them at face to some good people.
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#57854 3 years, 1 month ago
Tried to get Indy tickets and was shut out. I want to try again on Thurs, but don't know how to get that password :/
I checked stubhub out of curiosity afterwards and was blown away that some greedy bastard wants $1000 a piece for some tickets in Chicago
I'm pretty sure the big time scalpers monitor bands websites to sniff out pre-sales I think they even join fan clubs if a password is required.
I wish they could go back to the days of all mail-order. It's sad that the diehard fans don't always have access to the best seats.
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#57868 3 years, 1 month ago
ruby if i get the pre sale PW ill pm you rumor has it its truckin it was posted in another thread.i suggest all PW be PM to avoid the wrong people getting them,i only repeated the other one cuz its out there all ready so dont yell at me you knowwho you are
The following user(s) said Thank You: ruby_claire
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#57876 3 years, 1 month ago
I am the one who posted it. My feeling on this is big time scampers are way ahead of me and already have the pre sale passwords. All I had to do was sign up for a few email list.

I am sure there are quite a few lurkers on these boards who are big fans with little to say. I think they deserve as much of a chance at getting tix as me.

If anyone does get a pre sale for indy please let me know. If u pm me I will respect your wishes and not repost. Thanks
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#57883 3 years, 1 month ago
Lame, Lame, lame I went to Phish at the Hollywood Bowl last month (bet most of you stopped reading right there, like phuck this guy haha), it sold out online in 4 minutes, had to pay a scalper on stub hub but waited till last second so got em for face thankfully but there were gangstered out black guys with no interest in the band whatsoever standing outside tryin to sclalp tickets all day (Yet if you try an vend some heady gear for the band you love, Watch Out!) When the show finally started it looked like 1/4 of the venue was empty. So scalpers ate their tickets and a lot fans sat at home wishing they could have seen one of their favorite bands for the prices advertised. It baffles my mind how these bands sell out to the likes of ticketmaster!!!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#57885 3 years, 1 month ago
deadontherivet wrote:
I am the one who posted it. My feeling on this is big time scampers are way ahead of me and already have the pre sale passwords. All I had to do was sign up for a few email list.

I am sure there are quite a few lurkers on these boards who are big fans with little to say. I think they deserve as much of a chance at getting tix as me.

If anyone does get a pre sale for indy please let me know. If u pm me I will respect your wishes and not repost. Thanks
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds