• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: More Presales Furthur Fall Tour 2011

#57802 2 years, 10 months ago
ill try for thursday presaleif anyoe getsthe password for wilkes barre PM please otherwise iwill use the info here im pretty sureitsthe only show im gonnamake would love MSG too but dontknow about all the drivingbeen hurting real bad lately
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#58249 2 years, 10 months ago
Deadonthenet - thanks for the password. Right now it's all many of us have, and we're hoping it works for other venues too.

Can you tell us who sent you the email? Was it from ticketmaster or furthur or ????

Thanks in advance, assuming you c this.

~one man gathers what another man spills.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#58292 2 years, 10 months ago
The venue sent it out to me. I joined their mailing list when the rumors about Midwest tour started. Hope u get tix. Cheers
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#58317 2 years, 10 months ago
deadontherivet wrote:
The venue sent it out to me. I joined their mailing list when the rumors about Midwest tour started. Hope u get tix. Cheers

Thanks for the info. I couldn't Can't find a mailing list for MSG, but they have some mobile apps that may alert users to new stuff. Looked too sports oriented for me.

They have this picture posted under "Allman Brothers 200th concert". Strange..........

BobbyandPhilatMSG.jpg
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#58934 2 years, 10 months ago
I just saw this post on Furthur's Face Book Page, not sure if anyone has posted this here yet.

The internet pre-sales for Furthur's Wilkes-Barre and Syracuse shows in November have just opened up a new allotment of tickets to these previously sold-out pre-sales. Go to www.furthur.net and click on "Internet Pre-Sale" for these two shows under the tour listing to get tickets to these highly-anticipated shows!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#58939 2 years, 10 months ago
I didn't check the frontgate site but I seen that thread on .org a while ago and either both the shows or at least Wikes Barre are gone according to posts ---- always worth a shot though
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds