Gold Boarder

Re: Anybody have any luck with presale?

#57713 3 years, 1 month ago
Cool avatar.

GO HOKIES
GOOD LOVE
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#57787 3 years, 1 month ago
I totally got screwed I logged in 15 min late Cause I was working and only thing left for chicago were singles (I need 4) so then I tried Madison and it was sold out! Hopefully my mail order goes thru for madtown and I'm def trying friday for Chi.
The voices tell me what to say
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#57796 3 years, 1 month ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Pardon me for one minute: WHAT A STUPID, FREAKING, IDIOTIC, IMCOMPETENT SYSTEM THIS IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was on the Furthur site until 11:55, at which point I went to click into the "tour" page to go to Frontgate. I THEN SPENT 20 F'ING MINUTES TRYING TO GET ACCESS TO FURTHUR OR FRONTGATE AND ONLY GOT WHITE SCREENS SAYING CAN'T CONNECT!!! WTF?????

So when I finally got to the Frontgate waiting room, it was already 11:20, spent 5 or 10 minutes there, only to find NOTHING left for Indy and only mediocre floor seats for Columbus (which I did buy). I'm just in tears at this point- guess I'll have to try Ticketmaster on Friday for Indy; I want to be at that small show SO much it hurts!!! : ( Geez, and I thought the hard part would be just getting the dates. Damnit!!!!!!
sounds like scalpers were using bots to overload the sytem
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#57801 3 years, 1 month ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Pardon me for one minute: WHAT A STUPID, FREAKING, IDIOTIC, IMCOMPETENT SYSTEM THIS IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was on the Furthur site until 11:55, at which point I went to click into the "tour" page to go to Frontgate. I THEN SPENT 20 F'ING MINUTES TRYING TO GET ACCESS TO FURTHUR OR FRONTGATE AND ONLY GOT WHITE SCREENS SAYING CAN'T CONNECT!!! WTF?????

So when I finally got to the Frontgate waiting room, it was already 11:20, spent 5 or 10 minutes there, only to find NOTHING left for Indy and only mediocre floor seats for Columbus (which I did buy). I'm just in tears at this point- guess I'll have to try Ticketmaster on Friday for Indy; I want to be at that small show SO much it hurts!!! : ( Geez, and I thought the hard part would be just getting the dates. Damnit!!!!!!
sounds like scalpers were using bots to overload the sytem

Thats bullshit they should do away with this presale bs
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds