• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Anybody have any luck with presale?

#57681 3 years, 1 month ago
jaredlang wrote:
I was saying the same thing about this show. I guarantee they play an ELEVEN.
I got tix for this show too, Floor P1 3 Row J. Can someone tell me if these seats are good? I hope so, since this will be my only show this tour.

your 6 rows ahead of me in the same section so I hope there good

from what I understand looking at a seating chart we are the floor section on Phil's side, your 10th row and I'm 16th ...... don't hold me to it though. I'm seats 1 and 2 so sounds like we got isle....

actually there are 2 seperate section 3's .... are you floor? because theres a mezzanine section 3 also....

--hey theres the chart I'm looking at ^^^
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by MushroomMan.
tree_top
Fresh Boarder

#57683 3 years, 1 month ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
tree_top wrote:
I think the key to frontgate is keep trying...I was only trying for Cville...after getting out of the waiting room, I had like row q or r...I had decided before hand if I didn't get seats up front with frontgate, I was going to hold out and wait for the public sale and try then...BUT, I kept trying...then...WOW...ROW F"N 'A"...Hell yea! I go all the way through the check out process, and then get a message that my transaction did not go through...I had been logged out...F**K!!! So...I get back in, thinking that WTF, just see,,,sometimes the front floor section said no seats,,,then I could get 20+ rows back...then row J...I went ahead and jumped on them...soooo...10 rows back...it will work! Can't wait to see them again...I think they get better and better...

Only annoying thing is that stupid $12 fu fee they charge. I paid it 2X 'cause I added another ticketafter being shut out of MSG and AC. I will keep trying for MSG and I will pay the $12 fee again if tickets magically appear.

yea...the fee's are crazy...I just don't understand the entire ticketing process...I bitched about the index cards years ago...but at least I understood it!
Chester
More or less in line

#57684 3 years, 1 month ago
I think I'm in the same section, at Syracuse.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by Chester.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#57688 3 years, 1 month ago
FURTHUR, SYRACUSE, NY
FRIDAY, NOV 11, 2011 OnCenter (Syracuse, NY) Show at 7:00PM [All Ages]
LEVEL SECTION ROW SEAT
Floor Reserved P1 2 P 1

I think I am nearby for Syracuse too. NJot really sure (it's on the floor)

---

FYI - Wilkes Barre had a General Admission section on the floor. Yahooo. Love GA.

At least I think it's GA (there is a seat #)

FURTHUR, WILKES-BARRE, PA
SATURDAY, NOV 5, 2011 Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza (Wilkes-Barre, PA) Show at 7:00PM [All Ages]
LEVEL SECTION ROW SEAT
FLOOR General Admission GA1 GA4 4
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#57691 3 years, 1 month ago
I got GA for Mohegan there to, the other PA show on the 15th also has a GA floor (which I'll get) and Portland is all GA
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by MushroomMan.
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#57693 3 years, 1 month ago
MSG went soooo fast i was on the page literally seconds after 12 and tried for floor seats in every section and couldn't get any then finally settled for 106 i thought about throwing them back and waiting for friday but i didn't really want to end up getting shafted with worse seats and higher ticketmaster fees
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
Tilnot
Fresh Boarder

#57694 3 years, 1 month ago
I got floor fro both Syracuse and Buffalo. TRUCKIN!!!!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#57697 3 years, 1 month ago
doin_that_rag wrote:
MSG went soooo fast i was on the page literally seconds after 12 and tried for floor seats in every section and couldn't get any then finally settled for 106 i thought about throwing them back and waiting for friday but i didn't really want to end up getting shafted with worse seats and higher ticketmaster fees

I was on by 12:03, maybe even 12:02 and I couldn't get 2 together anywhere for MSG. There were a bunch of sections to choose from but everytime I picked 2 seats it said "could not find 2 in the section" and then the section was sold out. that happened like 4 seperate times so if I would of been a minute earlier I probably would of grabbed something. I'm not worried about it though, thats #1 priority for the friday onsale.

and speaking of Truckin' ..... NJ > Buffalo (after syracuse - no day off) is really going to give new meaning to that song, especially since I've never been....
Chester
More or less in line

#57700 3 years, 1 month ago
Frontgate only has a relatively small alotment of tickets. A lot more will be available friday. (Or in some cases, thursday.)
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
cpuffe
Fresh Boarder

#57707 3 years, 1 month ago
After getting skunked on New York shows on the past few tours, both through Frontgate and GDTS TOO, we got 2 seats in section 106 row 10 for MSG... woohoo!!! (~):}
...there were days I know when all we ever wanted was to learn and love and grow
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds