• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Anybody have any luck with presale?

#57660 2 years, 7 months ago
I got a Syracuse, and a Buffalo. So I'm good. Hope everybody gets what they wanted. (((((((Ticket Vibes)))))))
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

#57661 2 years, 7 months ago
Can only do one show this tour because of school, but i got two floor seats for MSG so im pretty happy. November cant come soon enough!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#57663 2 years, 7 months ago
otherone78 wrote:
Damn! Portland GA sold out fast, and only $40 tickets..

theres either only 2 left, or it only lets you get 2 at once cause theres 2 available to add to order now.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#57664 2 years, 7 months ago
DancingBear wrote:
scar1et_f1re wrote:

If you've never seen them in Syracuse it's cool, the roof is held up by a vacuum so you are literally blown out the doors on the way out. Feels like invisible hands. Plus that show date is 11-11-11 Has to be good. Wonder if they will play the 11 ?

I think you might be thinkin of The Syracuse Univ. Dome......the Syracuse Oncenter is the War Memorial with add ons and a face lift.

Thank you. I was thinking of the carrier dome. Didn't realize it was somewhere else. Cool, another new venue for me.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#57666 2 years, 7 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
DancingBear wrote:
scar1et_f1re wrote:

If you've never seen them in Syracuse it's cool, the roof is held up by a vacuum so you are literally blown out the doors on the way out. Feels like invisible hands. Plus that show date is 11-11-11 Has to be good. Wonder if they will play the 11 ?

I think you might be thinkin of The Syracuse Univ. Dome......the Syracuse Oncenter is the War Memorial with add ons and a face lift.

Thank you. I was thinking of the carrier dome. Didn't realize it was somewhere else. Cool, another new venue for me.

Damn, I was looking forward to the vacume roof!
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#57668 2 years, 7 months ago
I got in late and the only thing left for STL were middle theatre seats. I decided to roll the dice and goto the venue Friday and hopefully get tix without charges.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
tree_top
Fresh Boarder

#57670 2 years, 7 months ago
I think the key to frontgate is keep trying...I was only trying for Cville...after getting out of the waiting room, I had like row q or r...I had decided before hand if I didn't get seats up front with frontgate, I was going to hold out and wait for the public sale and try then...BUT, I kept trying...then...WOW...ROW F"N 'A"...Hell yea! I go all the way through the check out process, and then get a message that my transaction did not go through...I had been logged out...F**K!!! So...I get back in, thinking that WTF, just see,,,sometimes the front floor section said no seats,,,then I could get 20+ rows back...then row J...I went ahead and jumped on them...soooo...10 rows back...it will work! Can't wait to see them again...I think they get better and better...
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#57671 2 years, 7 months ago
I was saying the same thing about this show. I guarantee they play an ELEVEN.
I got tix for this show too, Floor P1 3 Row J. Can someone tell me if these seats are good? I hope so, since this will be my only show this tour.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#57672 2 years, 7 months ago
tree_top wrote:
I think the key to frontgate is keep trying...I was only trying for Cville...after getting out of the waiting room, I had like row q or r...I had decided before hand if I didn't get seats up front with frontgate, I was going to hold out and wait for the public sale and try then...BUT, I kept trying...then...WOW...ROW F"N 'A"...Hell yea! I go all the way through the check out process, and then get a message that my transaction did not go through...I had been logged out...F**K!!! So...I get back in, thinking that WTF, just see,,,sometimes the front floor section said no seats,,,then I could get 20+ rows back...then row J...I went ahead and jumped on them...soooo...10 rows back...it will work! Can't wait to see them again...I think they get better and better...

Only annoying thing is that stupid $12 fu fee they charge. I paid it 2X 'cause I added another ticketafter being shut out of MSG and AC. I will keep trying for MSG and I will pay the $12 fee again if tickets magically appear.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Chester
More or less in line

#57680 2 years, 7 months ago
jaredlang wrote:
I was saying the same thing about this show. I guarantee they play an ELEVEN.
I got tix for this show too, Floor P1 3 Row J. Can someone tell me if these seats are good? I hope so, since this will be my only show this tour.

Syracuse right. Here's a chart. If that doesn't work, I'll include the link.

www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/186/14587
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds