• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

Anybody have any luck with presale?

#57622 2 years, 7 months ago
I decided to use front gate instead of mail order because i realized i like to know if i have tickets and where they are especially since plane tickets are involved in this but i was able to score 2 106 row 6 for msg and then what looks to be the center floor section row R for syracuse the next night. Pretty happy with the tickets was hoping for better msg tickets but oh well i can finally sleep easy again
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

Re: Anybody have any luck with presale?

#57625 2 years, 7 months ago
It says i got Row J orch c for indy. Those any good?
Right now, I can't read too well...
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#57626 2 years, 7 months ago
I got home from work and online at like 12:01 so a tad late and I got shut out of MSG.....

I only had $$ for 3 out my 9 shows today so next I went for Mohegan and got 2 GA floor seats then I went for syracuse and got section 3 row P --- those shouldn't be bad? ...... then I got 2 GA for Portland

I went for MSG first just because, then I went for the 3 smallest venues on my list and got in on those 3 so I should be in good shape.....
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#57628 2 years, 7 months ago
Darn client called at 12 noon - think that's called Murphy's luck. I couldn't place my order until 12:15

I got locked out of Atlantic City and MSG - But I will definitely get some MSG somehow somewhere.

I got floor seats for Penn College ? , Wilkes Barre Pa and Syracuse.

If you've never seen them in Syracuse it's cool, the roof is held up by a vacuum so you are literally blown out the doors on the way out. Feels like invisible hands. Plus that show date is 11-11-11 Has to be good. Wonder if they will play the 11 ?
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#57631 2 years, 7 months ago
Pardon me for one minute: WHAT A STUPID, FREAKING, IDIOTIC, IMCOMPETENT SYSTEM THIS IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was on the Furthur site until 11:55, at which point I went to click into the "tour" page to go to Frontgate. I THEN SPENT 20 F'ING MINUTES TRYING TO GET ACCESS TO FURTHUR OR FRONTGATE AND ONLY GOT WHITE SCREENS SAYING CAN'T CONNECT!!! WTF?????

So when I finally got to the Frontgate waiting room, it was already 11:20, spent 5 or 10 minutes there, only to find NOTHING left for Indy and only mediocre floor seats for Columbus (which I did buy). I'm just in tears at this point- guess I'll have to try Ticketmaster on Friday for Indy; I want to be at that small show SO much it hurts!!! : ( Geez, and I thought the hard part would be just getting the dates. Damnit!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DancingBear
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#57634 2 years, 7 months ago
The same thing happened to me. The site crashed and then got stuck in the waiting room. But I wasn't there long and got 3rd row on the floor for Manchester. I got the GA Portland tickets also. I think I will wait till Friday to buy my MSG ticket.
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#57635 2 years, 7 months ago
Sue, i am sorry to hear the news i hope you can get good seats through the normal sale! i had that happen to me for spring tour presale i tried to get on like ten minutes before and couldn't get anything so now i always get the page up two hours early and refresh the page until it goes on sale.
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#57636 2 years, 7 months ago
Got 25th row on the floor in AC. Frontgate must not get a lot of tickets...
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#57637 2 years, 7 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Pardon me for one minute: WHAT A STUPID, FREAKING, IDIOTIC, IMCOMPETENT SYSTEM THIS IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was on the Furthur site until 11:55, at which point I went to click into the "tour" page to go to Frontgate. I THEN SPENT 20 F'ING MINUTES TRYING TO GET ACCESS TO FURTHUR OR FRONTGATE AND ONLY GOT WHITE SCREENS SAYING CAN'T CONNECT!!! WTF?????

So when I finally got to the Frontgate waiting room, it was already 11:20, spent 5 or 10 minutes there, only to find NOTHING left for Indy and only mediocre floor seats for Columbus (which I did buy). I'm just in tears at this point- guess I'll have to try Ticketmaster on Friday for Indy; I want to be at that small show SO much it hurts!!! : ( Geez, and I thought the hard part would be just getting the dates. Damnit!!!!!!

don't worry you'll get in. Frontgate does suck sometimes I was suprised I wasn't put in a waiting room.

When you try on friday keep searching however long it takes, sometimes it will say sold out but you could find seats after 20-30 minutes from people releasing them and what not. they also almost always release more tickets closer to the show date (but I know I wouldn't wanna wait that long to know if i get in or not either). if all else fails just ask around on the boards .... I'm sure you'll get in
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#57638 2 years, 7 months ago
doin_that_rag wrote:
Sue, i am sorry to hear the news i hope you can get good seats through the normal sale! i had that happen to me for spring tour presale i tried to get on like ten minutes before and couldn't get anything so now i always get the page up two hours early and refresh the page until it goes on sale.

last time I was on 4 hours early and still got put in a waiting line. I e-mailed frontgate and asked about this and they told me I probably have a better chance signing in right at 12 because the waiting line is designed "to give everyone a fair chance" .... I signed in at 12:01 today (got home late) and the page was slow loading for a few secs but then I got in, no waiting line

Mohegan - GA floor
Syracuse - section 3 - row P - seats 1 and 2
Portland - GA

sucks I could only buy 3 shows today....
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds