• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Wilkes-Barre or Atlantic City?

#57593 2 years, 7 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
are you going Neverstop .... see you there?

and when I said I'm new to every venue this tour I wasn't thinking about MSG.....

I'm trying to decide. I usually can't do anything in November and December because of business, but AC might be early enough I can get away with it. I'm going to figure it out today. I'll let ya know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
probeck2001
Junior Boarder

#57602 2 years, 7 months ago
I'd go just to hear Jeff play that AC Organ!
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#57644 2 years, 7 months ago
Not a fan of NJ at all but would go back in a heart beat if they played at Trumps again... That was one of my favorites..
drpsilocybo
Junior Boarder
Trying to find a peacefull song

#57673 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for all the input! I just got two floor tickets at the mohegan. $12 for shipping seemed a bit steep considering they won't get here for a few months haha, but I suppose I'd rather give my money to them then to ticket bastard.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#57676 2 years, 7 months ago
the only good thing is that its just 1 shipping price per the entire order - so if you bought 8 shows it would still be $12. They do hit you with about $12 of service charges per each pair of tickets on top of the shipping, but ticketmaster is $12+ service charges for each ticket
drpsilocybo
Junior Boarder

#57719 2 years, 7 months ago
mail order is definitely the cheapest way to get tickets, but I didn't want to go get a money order and all that
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#57723 2 years, 7 months ago
drpsilocybo wrote:
mail order is definitely the cheapest way to get tickets, but I didn't want to go get a money order and all that

Psilocybo: its worth it to get the index cards, envelopes and money orders. If you score tickets, they give you the hook up! They have put me in the first 3 rows or pit 8 out of 12 times. Thank you gdtstoo!
drpsilocybo
Junior Boarder

#57730 2 years, 7 months ago
yeah GDTSTOO hooked me up with last minute pit tickets for st. augustine, but this floor is all GA so where I stand depends on how determined I am, Usually I can't be bothered to fight my way to the front, but sometimes I end up in a perfect spost without even trying!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#57766 2 years, 7 months ago
I was wondering if you made st. Aug. and the Carolinas last tour. I was looking around for someone selling NFA and Dancing bear shirts
drpsilocybo
Junior Boarder

#57786 2 years, 7 months ago
Unfortunately I was only able to attend st Augustine. The girlfriend had thangs to do. I drove right past Raleigh on the way down, oh well some day I'll be able to hit every show. For now I'm happy with just catching a couple of the best venues each tour. The amphitheater in st. augustine is so cool, and the band was on point. I think that Slipknot! was the furthust I've seen them go. I would go back there for sure. Man I wish I'd seen you in the lot I was there selling my shirts! I would have like to thank you in person for giving me the heads up about the last minute gdts sale. If your going to Wilkes-Barre I'll be selling them there too! I was thinking about doing NFA/Stealie shirts this tour.
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by drpsilocybo. Reason: how could I forget to mention the slipknot!
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds