• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: 2 stage crews this tour?

#58119 3 years, 1 month ago
the stage is there but you still need to bring your own gear instraments amps etc the lighting rigs banners backdrops video screens etc got tobeatleast 1-2 tractor trailers easy
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#58145 3 years, 1 month ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
the stage is there but you still need to bring your own gear instraments amps etc the lighting rigs banners backdrops video screens etc got tobeatleast 1-2 tractor trailers easy

I think its prob about thaat maybe a few more. I was reading somewhere that the pack up doesn't take long at all. If you notice they start taking it down as soon as the show is over. And then the drivers drive to the next gig. Now I think the band at least bobby and Phil might fly to the next city if its a really far drive and have their bus meet them there. For the rest of the band I don't know if they get the same, I think they share a bus.
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#58194 3 years, 1 month ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:

In Atlanta last year I think I counted 4 18 wheeler big rigs, in addition to the two tour buses.... pretty impressive.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#58338 3 years, 1 month ago
1-2 tractors just for gear like amps and instraments if they are doing stage then definatly more trucks like i said i did for a living
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
kfender
Gold Boarder

#58355 3 years, 1 month ago
The Onondaga County War Memorial(Oncenter) has a stage built right in to the building.
njt1rider
Junior Boarder

#58548 3 years, 1 month ago
A little off topic but I saw Roger Waters recent Wall tour and he has something like 20+ tractor trailers full of gear. Obviously the theatric production is different from Furthur but I just wanted to mention how ridiculous it was to see all those trucks lined up next to the Spectrum!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#58551 3 years, 1 month ago
didn't the rolling stones have over 100 semi equipment trucks?
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#58638 3 years, 1 month ago
njt1rider wrote:
A little off topic but I saw Roger Waters recent Wall tour and he has something like 20+ tractor trailers full of gear. Obviously the theatric production is different from Furthur but I just wanted to mention how ridiculous it was to see all those trucks lined up next to the Spectrum!

I remember seeing a Mattson/Barraco show in NYC last year and The Wall was at MSG, while walking back to the train station I was sitting outside with a friend and saw so many trucks coming from the garden. You can always tell them because they are usually red cabs and in immaculate shape. They also had at least 5 beautiful tour buses if not more.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#58666 3 years, 1 month ago
If you read the book what a long strange trip it's been Dennis breaks down all the stage set up and breakdowns and all the roadie inside stuff and it's a great book.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds