• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

Re: furthur breakout

#58254 3 years ago
Furthur has never played Nerer Trst a Women, Not sure who who sing it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: St.Stephenhead
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#58270 3 years ago
nope but I'd love to hear it from them (never trust a woman). I'd like to hear JK on I Will Take You Home but I don't think its happening....
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder
Empty bottles that can't be filled

#58273 3 years ago
i agree , but id love for them to play some brent songs.. little light/ tons of steel / easy to love you
Time there was and plenty, but from that cup no more
Kind_Head
Junior Boarder

#58289 3 years ago
id love to see them play some of the stuff JGB would play.

Roadrunner would be awesome.

Tough Mama, tangled up in blue...but ill be happy when I hear any dylan cover... Tom Thumb's =)

CATFISH JOHN.. one of my favorites. probably a long shot since the song almost depends on jerry's part.
In the end theres just a song.. Its cryin' down the wind!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#58396 3 years ago
this lineup really doesn't have anybody to sing never trust a woman...if rob barraco was around, i'd say maybe, but hey that is just my two cents to each their own

st stephenhead, they do JALL and tons of steel, just rarely, no easy to love you..

kind head--agreed, i'd like to see a little more JGB, they did bust out the mission last tour so it was a step in the right direction, they did play roadrunner once 2011-03-13 i remember it was a sunday and warren was out for that set, awesome break out that night, just listened to a GD version today
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#58402 3 years ago
Kind_Head wrote:
id love to see them play some of the stuff JGB would play.

Roadrunner would be awesome.

Tough Mama, tangled up in blue...but ill be happy when I hear any dylan cover... Tom Thumb's =)

CATFISH JOHN.. one of my favorites. probably a long shot since the song almost depends on jerry's part.

Although Furthur has played After Midnight, I would love to hear them play After Midnight>Eleanor Rigby(instrumental)> After Midnight as Jerry did in Winter 1980, but w/Furthur's own 'stamp' on it.

That was one of the best things The JGB ever did!
Last Edit: 3 years ago by deadegad.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#58530 3 years ago
Blow Away and Picasso Moon (haven;t seen this one yet I'm pretty sure but not confident)
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#58556 3 years ago
Does anyone think that with Warren,they played more obscure covers? I was reviewing some shows I saw them play with warren and some of the songs we from left field.

Cortez the killer

"Nothing else matters" which caught me off guard at Jones beach when they played it.
Big Boss Man

etcetc etc
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#58560 3 years ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
Blow Away and Picasso Moon (haven;t seen this one yet I'm pretty sure but not confident)

Furthur has never played Blow Away. They did play Picasso Moon 4 times last year but not yet this year.

I would love Bob to do Ballad of the Thin Man.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#58581 3 years ago
hoping for another picasso moon on this upcoming west coast tour...i want to say it's been a year and a half since they last did it in portland at the end of the winter tour
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds