• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Grateful fredhead
Junior Boarder

Re: furthur breakout

#58052 3 years, 1 month ago
For a Cover "Up on cripple creak" Would be really nice to hear they usually do a good job with "The Weight"
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#58074 3 years, 1 month ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
I think Muli Gulli is done. Really diggin High on a Mountain. Would Love to hear LL>Sup. Also no El Paso on the last tour either.

Still waiting for a St.Stephen>NFA>St.Stephen!

Are you sure you're not thinking of "Mountain Song"?

Nope Different song. Muli Guli debuted at Angels Camp, I think phil sang it first then bobby too or they both sang on it. Either way def didnt go over as well as they planned but hey not every song does i kinda dug it never got it live, but love hearing fresh stuff from Furthur.

www.otherones.net/songs/291
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by GreatestStoryEverTold.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#58077 3 years, 1 month ago
Grateful fredhead wrote:
For a Cover "Up on cripple creak" Would be really nice to hear they usually do a good job with "The Weight"

do you know how many times furthur has done "the weight"?? i saw them do it once i want to say encore last year at the manchester NH show, same venue they'll be at in a couple months...

hard for me to see this particular group do "up on cripple creek", would be good novelty for sure...i envision phil vocals hehehe

would be very cool though to hear another band tune
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#58079 3 years, 1 month ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
I think Muli Gulli is done. Really diggin High on a Mountain. Would Love to hear LL>Sup. Also no El Paso on the last tour either.

Still waiting for a St.Stephen>NFA>St.Stephen!

Are you sure you're not thinking of "Mountain Song"?

Nope Different song. Muli Guli debuted at Angels Camp, I think phil sang it first then bobby too or they both sang on it. Either way def didnt go over as well as they planned but hey not every song does i kinda dug it never got it live, but love hearing fresh stuff from Furthur.

www.otherones.net/songs/291

i actually liked muli guli it wasn't a spectacular composition or anything but it was a fun little ditty, and it was really their first step at coming up with original material...everyone took turns singing a verse..i saw it 3 times the debut at furthur fest, once in philly later that summer, and the last time they did it about a year ago at the greek theater...i think it had room to grow, maybe do some neat solos, add a bridge,anything...to scrap it would be senseless
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#58080 3 years, 1 month ago
wlewis wrote:
Grateful fredhead wrote:

do you know how many times furthur has done "the weight"?? i saw them do it once i want to say encore last year at the manchester NH show, same venue they'll be at in a couple months...

hard for me to see this particular group do "up on cripple creek", would be good novelty for sure...i envision phil vocals hehehe

would be very cool though to hear another band tune

Is Russo gonna sing it too lol?
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#58125 3 years, 1 month ago
monkey and the engineer.....................
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#58147 3 years, 1 month ago
jbeach12078 wrote:
monkey and the engineer.....................

Bobby mentioned this song on his interview on sirius radio. About how if he had people call in to make request he would get monkey and the engineer like 300 times.

I would love to see a Mr Charlie or Wish You Were Herro
GOOD LOVE
dhwollins
Junior Boarder

#58241 3 years, 1 month ago
Keep on Growin' would be a real treat. Love the One You're With (which P & F did at the Warfield). Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Blue Sky. Time segue.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#58242 3 years, 1 month ago
dhwollins wrote:
Keep on Growin' would be a real treat. Love the One You're With (which P & F did at the Warfield). Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Blue Sky. Time segue.

keep on growin' would be AWESOME
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder
Empty bottles that can't be filled

#58250 3 years, 1 month ago
Has furthur ever played never trust a women (good time blues) ? wlewis- you seem like a swell candidate for this ?
Time there was and plenty, but from that cup no more
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds