• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
welovephilguy
Fresh Boarder

gay "fellas" going to be at red rocks?

#57124 2 years, 11 months ago
hey "out there" Just wondering and hoping to meet up with some of you guys at the red rock shows. i live in colorado. hope to hear from ya!!
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Re: gay "fellas" going to be at red rocks?

#57126 2 years, 11 months ago
dude i will not be at the red rocks show but you should totally come to the monterey shows and hit san fran for the hardly strictly bluegrass fest in golden gate its goin be off the hook, hope you have fun at red rocks its a totally awsome venue, and im sure youll meet some really fungis on this board lol, my lil joke, but for real welcome to the F3(furthur forum family/freak) we love new freaks, and totally hope to see you at some shows. though not red rocks for moi, oh well TTFN.
welovephilguy
Fresh Boarder

#57127 2 years, 11 months ago
hey thanks for the reply..im new to this forum thang...
probeck2001
Junior Boarder

#57138 2 years, 11 months ago
I'll be at the Friday show. Used to live in CO. Now live in Philly. Will be nice to have a week back home for fall break.
welovephilguy
Fresh Boarder

#57152 2 years, 11 months ago
hey i grew up on the jersey shore and saw all sorts of phiily shows...im going to new years eve mule in ny. im a young 47 if you want to meet up ...
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#57207 2 years, 11 months ago
its always good to meet a "fresh boarder" lol. anywho, have fun at red rocks, hopefully kesey will bring the furthur bus out there.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#57300 2 years, 11 months ago
Illuminnaughty...he's a young 47...maybe "meet up" Phil side? LoL Nice response...maybe the bus will be out there!?! How polite...sounds like you got scared. Some bears really like to "play"

website.lineone.net/~bcuk/
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#57301 2 years, 11 months ago
probeck2001
Junior Boarder

#57302 2 years, 11 months ago
I saw a pic of welovephilguy from Vegoose and he doesn't look like a Bear to me. Seems nice. Yeah, a little older than myself but I'm not exactly a cub either. Guess you could say I'm a young 31. There's so much suspicion out there it's hard to meet new people. Oh, well. At least we still have the music!
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by probeck2001.
welovephilguy
Fresh Boarder

#57328 2 years, 11 months ago
i know my pic was in the vegas times at the 1st vegooose (miss that festy that was fun) where the else is it? (oh no what was I doing? lol
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds