• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: Which shows will sell out first?

#57046 3 years ago
I would love for St.Louis to sell out! But not before I get my ticket ))

Does anyone know anything about the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, WI? I'm going to be going up there and have never been to Wisconsin.
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#57082 3 years ago
Madison, WI is rad, you will have a great time. The town itself has great restaurants, plenty of options as far as lodging goes (camping, hotels, hostels etc). I'll be up there as well and will hopefully be camping but that will depend on the weather. Let me know if you have any specific questions as I know the area well. Also I live within walking distance from the Allstate in Rosemont so if anyone needs info on this area let me know
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Chester
More or less in line

#57089 3 years ago
Portland Maine, Wilkes-Barre, Atlantic City, Rosemont, And the Fox, will probably sell out first.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Chester
More or less in line

#57091 3 years ago
Chester wrote:
Portland Maine, Wilkes-Barre, Atlantic City, Rosemont, And the Fox, will probably sell out first.

Oh yeah, St Louis, and Madison will probably sell out too. They both love the band, and are great music towns.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#57253 3 years ago
heres what I came up with for venue capacity for the shows I'm doing except MSG which is close to 20,000 I think.....

Manchester, NH 10,050
Portland, ME 9,500
Wikes-Barre 8,300
Amherst, MA 10,600
Syracuse, NY 8,000
Atlantic City, NJ 13,800
Buffalo, NY 18,690
State College, PA 16,000+

I'll def go for MSG right away to get a good spot, I might only have to hold out on 3 shows for an extra 2 or 3 weeks and it looks like the last 3 venues on the list will be alright to hold out on. If I need to hold out on a 4th I'll make it Manchester, NH. I want GA for the shows that offer it so I gotta go for those, I think Portland is all GA and then the floor at Mohegan....
Last Edit: 3 years ago by MushroomMan.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#57265 3 years ago
I think I'm doing the two extremes: Columbus at 20,000 and the Murat at 2700. The two experiences should be an interesting contrast.
Chester
More or less in line

#57276 3 years ago
Wow. Didn't realize how small the Murat was. That will definitely sell out.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#57278 3 years ago
small theaters like the fox and murat will go the fastest, then you'll see small AHL arenas like cuse go down

bryce jordan center? curious as to what made you think this would be the hottest ticket? sound kinda sucked there for the deadheads obama thing

a lot of those capacity figures, you can add a few thousand to...like HSBC arena here in buff, the OLD hockey capacity was like 18.595...they will cram over 20,000 for a show, and i promise that won't be the only arena that does that, but i guess that is assuming they can sell out a large scale arena like that on a sunday or weeknight
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#57289 3 years ago
"bryce jordan center? curious as to what made you think this would be the hottest ticket? sound kinda sucked there for the deadheads obama thing"

....if I said that it was only cause I read it on one of the boards - I'm not familiar with any of these venues.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds