• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Which shows will sell out first?

#57003 3 years ago
I don't have enough money to get all my tickets on monday and might not have enough for the rest on friday, I'm trying to decide which shows I should go for first. I'm going to wait on VA regardless but of the rest of the first 10 shows its looking like the Bryce Jordan Center might be the hottest ticket.....

what shows do you think are safe to wait a couple extra weeks for tickets (if need be) ?
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

Re: Which shows will sell out first?

#57006 3 years ago
Saw the dead there in 'o8. The venue's actually larger than it looks online.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Canyon Critter
Junior Boarder
Love is Real...Not Fade away....Golf Pro.

#57013 3 years ago
Equinox wrote:
Saw the dead there in 'o8. The venue's actually larger than it looks online.

My guess is the Chicago Show.....because it's only one (yes I know we've been spoiled) and it usually sells the 2 rather quickly. Either way I CAN'T FRIGGIN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOHOOOOOOOOOOO
~~~♥♥♥♥~~~♥♪♫♪♫☮♥ I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water ♥☮ ♫♪♫♪♥~~~♥♥♥♥~~~
But then again....I'd rather be a kind lovin' hippy and listen to the best music possible!
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#57014 3 years ago
the large market shows will sell out first if they sell out at all
in this economy it wouldn't suprize me if they didn't
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#57016 3 years ago
I don't there looking for sell out. Im sure furthur wants to sell as many as they can. I think they looking at trying to hit all markets
GOOD LOVE
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#57018 3 years ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I don't have enough money to get all my tickets on monday and might not have enough for the rest on friday, I'm trying to decide which shows I should go for first. I'm going to wait on VA regardless but of the rest of the first 10 shows its looking like the Bryce Jordan Center might be the hottest ticket.....

what shows do you think are safe to wait a couple extra weeks for tickets (if need be) ?

I know its the one show kinda out of way but this is a nice venue. Saw the dead there in 09 . Its my backyard show.
GOOD LOVE
Last Edit: 3 years ago by brokenarrow.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#57019 3 years ago
yea I'm just trying to decide what shows to buy first, I wasn't assuming that they will sell out, I hope they don't actually so I could get a decent spot at all the shows. cool you get a real close show ..... the Oakdale is backyard for me, like 20 minutes no highway.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#57026 3 years ago
St. Louis will sell out quick. The fox is small, and a great venue. Chicago will sell out fast, and Columbus will sell out after awhile and then will be an impossible ticket.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
Cornjulio
Junior Boarder

#57027 3 years ago
If I had to guess, the most likely sellouts are:

Fox...Smaller theater show at a the most desirable venue on a weekend.
Wilkes Barre-Sat
Atlantic City-Sat
Cuse-Fri..not a huge venue, and since it's reserved you may want to hop on this if you're considering it. This show should have been GA floor!
Maybe Portland sells out eventually, but since it's all GA, you probably have some time.
Rosemont is big. I doubt is sells out till close to show date since Madison is the next night on a Sat..

I'm not sure any will sell out right away. If you want good seats, add MSG to the list. Not sure that WB GA will go that fast, so you could bump that one down I think.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#57029 3 years ago
I'm sure MSG will sell out too.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds