Re: Lonely Boader

#56967 2 years, 7 months ago
nice tip, sounds great! go GDRadio!!!
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#56970 2 years, 7 months ago
Maine, NH, Utah, montana, Monterey Fair grounds, Syracuse......nice pics for tour. I love Eugene , how cool 3 days !!! Hell in a bucket opener? scarlet?Sugar Magnolia?
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#56979 2 years, 7 months ago
GG Allen was a minimally talented buffoon/turd/idiot.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#56983 2 years, 7 months ago
killwhyT wrote:
GG Allen was a minimally talented buffoon/turd/idiot.

Completely agree with you on that one man! its weird cause most of my friends growing up and even my current girlfriend love punk music and GG Allin. The guy was the lowest form of human on the earth (although he'd prolly take that as a complement), he assaulted women, his fans and himself on a regular basis and seemingly ran a one man race as fast as he could to the grave. In the same sense, for some reason I have found myself intrigued by his story and usually watch or read anything that ever comes up about him. my girlfriend always used to say that she would love to have gone to one of his "shows" but after i showed her a couple of videos online she admitted that she was disgusted and would never consider it
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#56985 2 years, 7 months ago
funky420 wrote:
I just realized it's 3:20 in th A.M. (4:20 EST) and I'm the only one posting! The last post (besides mine) are from 3 hrs ago! still ragin' off the high from the tour announcment! My kids are super stoked too...they found out they're goin too!!!!

I had a hard time getting to sleep last night as well but once I did I had sweet dreams. I took my twin daughters to their first show in 2003 at Sunrise with the Dead, Dylan and Robert Hunter. The concert was a little too long for them with 3 seperate acts but they loved walking through the carpeted halls checking out all the freaky people.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#57043 2 years, 7 months ago
Hey Funky are you going to hitting the St.Louis date?? I bet you are excited! November dates AND Mule in Jamaica!!!! I'm jellybean

I'm not going to be able to settle down until I Know I got my tickets! Monday!!!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#57049 2 years, 7 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Hey Funky are you going to hitting the St.Louis date?? I bet you are excited! November dates AND Mule in Jamaica!!!! I'm jellybean

I'm not going to be able to settle down until I Know I got my tickets! Monday!!!!!

Unfortuntely I'm not going to make the fabulous fox even tho I so want to as it is I'm taking my kids out of school Friday to hit Chicago so I have to be a somewhat responsible parent. And your right I can't wait for Jamaica, they announce the special geusts on Monday. Also taking my boys for warren haynes band in minneapolis on my oldest sons bday(he doesnt know totally gonna pick him up from schol and SUPRISE!)
The voices tell me what to say
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds