• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Lonely Boader

#56950 3 years, 1 month ago
I just realized it's 3:20 in th A.M. (4:20 EST) and I'm the only one posting! The last post (besides mine) are from 3 hrs ago! still ragin' off the high from the tour announcment! My kids are super stoked too...they found out they're goin too!!!!
The voices tell me what to say
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

Re: Lonely Boader

#56952 3 years, 1 month ago
I think most people went to bed early so they can wake up and get their mail orders in with that all-important Saturday postmark.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#56953 3 years, 1 month ago
yeah I'm a lucky fellow... my girl has to work in the morn so she's gonna take care of it!
The voices tell me what to say
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#56954 3 years, 1 month ago
I am still up on the west coast, I saw a gg allin reference on philzone and have spent an hour watching a gg allin documentary
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#56955 3 years, 1 month ago
so, in the lonely boarder thread... what's planned this weekend? Kids soccer for me
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#56961 3 years, 1 month ago
I find myself lurking around in the wee hours here pretty often ...... usually I fall asleep and then wake up in the middle of the night and want to stay up for a bit listening to some music. I'll be awake from 4-6am when I gotta get back up at 7 to get ready for work, I've always been that way though and I do always hate myself for that hour of sleep I get to go back to bed for.....

it was pretty crazy tonight after dosing a little before midnight I actually fell asleep for maybe 30 min and then when I woke up (suddenly) I was trying to see but I couldn't see anything but all these crazy colors and had this mega body rush. It was pretty wild - I almost wanted to fall back asleep just so I could wake up like that again!
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#56962 3 years, 1 month ago
wow, sounds wild. I am just stuck at this furthur board. I should be asleep by now. I like this furthur streaming folder. nice dire wolf going now
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#56963 3 years, 1 month ago
about once every hour, my wife wakes up and says "come to bed".... i say "when this Bertha is over" hahahahah
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#56965 3 years, 1 month ago
lol yea that streaming in nice but I've been stuck listening to the new Europe 72' box set on gdradio.... only a few shows left now....
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#56966 3 years, 1 month ago
wow there is a lot of music there. 4/24 is extra nice
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds