• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Must be seen!!!!

#56937 2 years, 11 months ago
By any self respecting fan of the dead or Bob Weir. This is a prime example of why my favorite year attended was 1985. Bobby in full peruvian marching soldier rock star mode . This is the Bob Weir I grew up watching. This is the shiiittteeeee. GTD to blow you away or your money back gtd. (I admit blatantly stealing this thread from .org but thought I'd put it here to for all to enjoy.) All I can say is WOW.

The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Must be seen!!!!

#56942 2 years, 11 months ago
"(I admit blatantly stealing this thread from .org but thought I'd put it here to for all to enjoy.)"

I was wondering why I was getting deja vu reading this thread when it was posted less then 2 hours ago and I havn't even looked at my computer in a few hours......
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#56943 2 years, 11 months ago
holy guacamole, Bob is bouncing all over the stage, rockin OUT!! Nice clip!!!
derek92
Junior Boarder

#56945 2 years, 11 months ago
geez i thought bouncing around was much that was just hilarious when he started running around
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#56949 2 years, 11 months ago
WOW what an awesome vid! I have it on tape but never knew it was that cool, look about 5 min in Bobby's foot is of the stage on the support! Also look how big Phil is!
The voices tell me what to say
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by funky420.
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#57072 2 years, 11 months ago
He was just grooving to Jerrys playing

That was awesome I would love to see bobby do that these days
GOOD LOVE
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#57921 2 years, 11 months ago
nothing like a few good kneedrops and kicks classic bobby
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#58614 2 years, 11 months ago
I think '85 was special because the band was playing so tight. IMO songs were not as loose,almost like every note had a purpose, packed with power. There were places where they played loosely, but I think the 40 minute darkstars were gone.

Plus the band seemed to be really enjoying themselves. One of their biggest problems was discouraging fans without tickets from attending the shows. Great place for a touring band to be.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#58628 2 years, 11 months ago
yep, that's the band that i remember seeing when i first fell in love with the GD. Bobby and Brent were so much fun to watch, and the band freakin' hit on all cylinders... like a locomotive barrelin' down the tracks at breakneck speed! thanks for sharing.
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds