• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Fireside chat with the Captain #1

#56818 3 years, 1 month ago
This internet world is an amazing thing, isn't it? We've became friends over a little bit of bandwidth to come here and take things FURTHUR. I have a busy life, trying to raise 3 kids with my amazing wife (and I say amazing, cause you wouldn't believe the shit old Captain has put her through ** cue canned laughter *** Trying to raise my kids to have a purpose in life and hope they go on to make a better world. I think they will. I know they will.
But, sometimes, and this isn't meant to make anyone become sad, ** cue hisses ** I know, I know, no one wants to hear the serious side especially after jamming to the Beatles and Ratdog (not necessarily in that order), but it got me thinking, how can I lead them to a better world, when my world is constantly jamming itself in the rear? I've always made it out on both feet, but how long can you do this without causing damage to the ones around ya? It's hard being a leader when you need a leader yourself, are you digging me, understanding me, comprehende SA. I care too much for my family and sometimes, if you ran into me in a darkened alley, you would say, "Tony?" And I would say what? Who the fuck is Tony? Oh that's me. Yeah, I forgot, I'm the one who started all this shit. ** cue canned applause *** So you see Furthur people, Deadheads, Freaks, Goddesses and Leprachauns, just because I think I know what I'm talking about doesn't necessarily mean I know what the FUCK I'm talking about. I just want a better place for my children to live, I just want to be surrounded by all the crazy shit I went through, and be able to make some damn sense of it all. Not many people can survive mental intact, or lack of thereof without thinking for a fleeting glimpse what the fuck am I supposed to do? Was I a shit magnet for all the other flies? Am I living some predetermined destiny where one day these unicorns I so often make fun of will appear at my front door and say, "Dude, what the fuck you doing?"
So people, turn on that lovelight, I am done rambling. Feels good to ramble to cyberspace. Hellooooooo? Is there anybody out there? God Bless you Roger Waters. Thank you and goodnight.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Fireside chat with the Captain #1

#56828 3 years, 1 month ago
I say the one saving grace is that we're not in it alone, even in cyberspace.

neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#56839 3 years, 1 month ago
Try not to think about it. Always do the right thing and the universe will play out the way its going to play out. If that doesn't work out, then try putting your geneekdagazoid into the gazonkadazonk. This always works for me.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#56877 3 years, 1 month ago
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by MsJimp. Reason: picture
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#56956 3 years, 1 month ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Try not to think about it. Always do the right thing and the universe will play out the way its going to play out. If that doesn't work out, then try putting your geneekdagazoid into the gazonkadazonk. This always works for me.

the last time I placed my geneekdagazioi into a gazonkadazonk, out popped three little martians I call my own now.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#56957 3 years, 1 month ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I say the one saving grace is that we're not in it alone, even in cyberspace.

good choice, have always loved his version.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#56971 3 years, 1 month ago
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#56976 3 years, 1 month ago
I believe trying to hard is not the best thing.

But well said Captain
GOOD LOVE
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds