• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

Re: Questions about mail order

#57517 3 years, 1 month ago
Unfortunately, they're long gone. Didn't even have them for any of the Dead reunion tours. I miss 'em too.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#57559 3 years, 1 month ago
i've surprisingly never used mail order...but that could largely be influenced on growing up in the age of internet tickets and ticketmaster. a big reason why i never have is because i've always preferred having the seating charts in front of me, being able to locate my seats as i am purchasing them..yes of course some mail orders are filled with phenomenal seating but there is another side to that where some folks are given less than stellar tickets...from what i gather the woman who ran GD mail order (is ruby her name??) used to honor the decked out envelopes and the loyal ones--and of course the new and random, and everyone i speak with who used to do that says the entire thing has gone to shit today, but again, i've never used i t, so i am not saying that. i've never had a problem grabbing my tickets online, i've just been lucky enough to be able to clear time to do things like that early in mornings or smack dab in the middle of the afternoon...believe it or not calling and speaking with a phone representative can sometimes help in ways you couldn't imagine...one thing i will never do is get tickets from a scalper or a website engaging in the same activities
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
shakedownst
Junior Boarder

#57578 3 years, 1 month ago
For each of my mail order tickets, I fill out the money order as they direct:

GDTS TOO - Venue name
Address

So, yes, GDTS TOO - Madison Square Garden.

I always mail order. Feels better than going through other outlets to me. Plus, I enjoy decorating my envelopes, even if I'm not the greatest artist!

Good luck!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#57606 3 years, 1 month ago
Reminder: Hopefully not too late:

IMPORTANT IF YOU MAIL ORDER - KEEP YOUR POSTAL MONEY ORDER RECEIPT. If your order does not get filled you need that to get your cash back, because you will need to "cash" a money order made out to GDTSTOO - "Name of Venue".

~Need that cash to feed that Jones
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds