• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

Questions about mail order

#56610 2 years, 10 months ago
forgive my ignorance on the mail order, i grew up in the age of the internet and have been spoiled with the easiness of ticketmaster. however, i want to do mail order for the msg show in november. i get the concept and instructions but i have several questions that i'd appreciate the answers to. Are mail order tickets still the cool designs? (i keep all my stubs so this is a curiosity) Also, for those who did front gate last fall were you able to purchase two tickets for the msg shows or just one? I ask that because i tried to get two floor seats via front gate for the patriot center show in march and it would only let me buy one at a time. Last question is if my mail order is not filled is it a difficult process to get the money order back/ get it cashed?

Again i know i sound ignorant but i appreciate any answers!
Thank you all and happy tour dates day!
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Questions about mail order

#56612 2 years, 10 months ago
Relatively easy. All you need to know, you will find here, www.gdtstoo.com/GDTSTOOFurthurNovember2011.html
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: doin_that_rag
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#56653 2 years, 10 months ago
Doin that rag....

Are mail order tickets still the cool designs? - NO FOR LAST TOUR ANYWAY, I'd assume "gone are the days"

For those who did front gate last fall were you able to purchase two tickets for the msg shows or just one? I ask that because i tried to get two floor seats via front gate for the patriot center show in march and it would only let me buy one at a time. -

THAT'S A FRONT GATE THING I'M PRETTY SURE IF THERE WERE TWO FLOOR SEATS NEXT TO EACH OTHER AVAILABLE THEY WOULD HAVE SOLD THEM TO YOU IN ONE SHOT. IF THERE ARE NOT TWO SEATS NEXT TO EACH OTHER THEN YOU HAVE TO BUY ONE AT A TIME

Last question is if my mail order is not filled is it a difficult process to get the money order back/ get it cashed? EASY...OTHER THAN IT TAKES TIME. VERY IMPORTANT: SAVE YOUR POSTAL MONEY ORDER RECEIPT . (I needed it to cash the money order the one time I got rejected, cause you would be cashing a money order technically payable to GDTS).
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by scar1et_f1re.
The following user(s) said Thank You: doin_that_rag
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#56657 2 years, 10 months ago
thank you chester and scarlet fire, i really appreciate it
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#56674 2 years, 10 months ago
one last quick question it says make the money out to GDTS TOO (venue name) so i would just make the money order out to GDTS TOO (Madison Square Garden)? Sorry for so many questions, always wanted to do mail order but its kinda confusing for someone who didn't grow up with it.
Thanks all
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#56676 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey Scarlet after doing credit card mail order aprox how long did it take before your card was charged? Just wondering because the anticipation is going to kill me!
The voices tell me what to say
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#56698 2 years, 10 months ago
funky420 wrote:
Hey Scarlet after doing credit card mail order aprox how long did it take before your card was charged? Just wondering because the anticipation is going to kill me!

It's pretty quick. For some reason I can't find the receipt for the summer tour online....

But for Bobby Solo (in Westbury NY)

Announced ~ July 9, 2011 - So I mail ordered ~ July 9th (first day)
Credit card was charged July 27, 2011 ....

Funny thing is the show was officially postponed the day they charged my credit card.
(So now I paid for and hopefully have 4 tickets to a show that may or may not be happening....and I am loving it ).
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
pbutts
Fresh Boarder

#57495 2 years, 10 months ago
Just don't loose the receipt. I had a bit of craziness yesterday when I discovered my envelopes were so old they wouldn't stick so I had to go get a new box, buy new stamps, etc. Reading your question just now reminded me that I left the money order receipt in the car.
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#57499 2 years, 10 months ago
your envelope should say venue and how many tickets = MSG/2 Tickets
on your money order you will make it out to GDTS TOO and the address - as others have said put your reciept in a safe place until you get your tickets- good luck!
HeavyMetalHippie
Fresh Boarder

#57503 2 years, 10 months ago
Damn, hate to hear that the cool ticket stubs may not be around anymore, that was one of the things I was looking forward to with my first mail order.
Time to create page: 0.97 seconds