• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Re: Stop Dave Anver

#58295 2 years, 11 months ago
i am completly anti-violence, i will walk away from a fight if possible. but if ii saw some dude, beating up someone at a furthur show, i would step up, and he would have to kick my ass too. thats just how i roll. i mean if its two dudes who both want to fight, i will stay out of it, but its a big dude picking on a smaller dude or xpcially a female, i would handle that dude.
FYI if you witness some shit like this goin down in furthur lot yell OI OI to get gutter punks to come to the aid, and shiva shanti to get rainbows, bE LOUD LIKE OI MUTHAFUKIN OI FAMILY GETTIN BRUTILIZED, SHIVA SHANTI OI OI OI!!!!
it works. fam. will come a runnin.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#58321 2 years, 11 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
i am completly anti-violence, i will walk away from a fight if possible. but if ii saw some dude, beating up someone at a furthur show, i would step up, and he would have to kick my ass too. thats just how i roll. i mean if its two dudes who both want to fight, i will stay out of it, but its a big dude picking on a smaller dude or xpcially a female, i would handle that dude.
FYI if you witness some shit like this goin down in furthur lot yell OI OI to get gutter punks to come to the aid, and shiva shanti to get rainbows, bE LOUD LIKE OI MUTHAFUKIN OI FAMILY GETTIN BRUTILIZED, SHIVA SHANTI OI OI OI!!!!
it works. fam. will come a runnin.

I'm with you brother. And if that fuck tried to bully any females, if he is not stopped and arrested then shame on us all.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
thelegendaryrob
Fresh Boarder

#58654 2 years, 11 months ago
what concerns me more is this: typically only us marshals service is authorised to serve restraining orders regarding trademarks.therefore it appears mr anver has been falsely representing himself as a federal officer-which im pretty sure is a felony.w that said, he DOES really appear to resemble a heavily tattooed individual who assualted & robbed (actually nearly killed) me in arkansas in 2009 with martial arts weapons-nunchaku-and he reportedly has a black belt.again, if anyone can place him at the wakarusa festival in june 2009, please call (479) 667-4127 and speak to investigator robert limbocker. thank you
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#58663 2 years, 11 months ago
Bring that guy to the bay. We don't fuck around with bullshit like him. I've seen some situations go bad over here and all the heads come toghether and don't take it lightly. I don't like fighting either but I'm a strong believer of GDF. One time at a nye show some guy had a knife and was threating some heads and we came toghether and was going to let him get just one person. It was a hella scary situation. After a show are minds are still pretty fucked up.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
thelegendaryrob
Fresh Boarder

#58671 2 years, 11 months ago
westword(the denver alternarag) about 5 minutes ago- confirmed mr anver was charged with misdemeanor assault (so that should settle the argument raging in the PT discussion over whether or not an arrest was made), heres a link:

blogs.westword.com/backbeat/2011/09/phish_f ight_parking_lot.php

with that said, it looks like the commerce city police are at the moment, keeping their charges at a minimum(this doesnt mean that the city attorney cant add to what the police know, by the way, should they receive furthur evidence of crime(s)).-from what I can see, however, given the reports of the illegal weapon in his vicinity(brass knuckles), as well as the injuries the young man reportedly sustained, and the fact that he reportedly holds a black belt in at least one martial art, I think felony charges are in order, personally.--If I was the city attorney, id add felony impersonation of federal law enforcement, as well as theft for the painting that was allegeldy stolen.id value it at $500.oo just on principle, were I that city attorney.

moving on

I believe the NYE show you speak of was warfield 99/2000? I saw no knife, but I did c the altercation.I thought thr SFPDetail outside handled it well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#58682 2 years, 11 months ago
thelegendaryrob wrote:
westword(the denver alternarag) about 5 minutes ago- confirmed mr anver was charged with misdemeanor assault (so that should settle the argument raging in the PT discussion over whether or not an arrest was made), heres a link:

blogs.westword.com/backbeat/2011/09/phish_f ight_parking_lot.php

with that said, it looks like the commerce city police are at the moment, keeping their charges at a minimum(this doesnt mean that the city attorney cant add to what the police know, by the way, should they receive furthur evidence of crime(s)).-from what I can see, however, given the reports of the illegal weapon in his vicinity(brass knuckles), as well as the injuries the young man reportedly sustained, and the fact that he reportedly holds a black belt in at least one martial art, I think felony charges are in order, personally.--If I was the city attorney, id add felony impersonation of federal law enforcement, as well as theft for the painting that was allegeldy stolen.id value it at $500.oo just on principle, were I that city attorney.

No I stand corrected. I remember my shows very well. It was the civic center right by the library. And there was a knife

moving on

I believe the NYE show you speak of was warfield 99/2000? I saw no knife, but I did c the altercation.I thought thr SFPDetail outside handled it well.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#58684 2 years, 11 months ago
And it was 2010-11
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#60645 2 years, 11 months ago
I hate to bring attention to this creep again, but I think it's necessary.

I wonder if this guy Anver tries any crap if some people kept a video camera on him or even cell phones pretending to tape him / take picture of him would discourage him. That last video hopefully caused him some grief.

Not a substitute for calling the authorities or stopping him if he goes violent again, but perhaps an additional "Deterrent".

And if that Ass did not get in trouble for his actions, I wonder if we could make that video viral. Let the world see what a dick he is. If everyone here clicked on the youtube video and if you expanded it to ratdog, the philzone, etc, you can probably get a lot of hits. Or perhaps someone can write an editorial to the local Colorado papers - online or in print? It can even be followed up with replies so the story does not die. Or maybe sending the clip to a local tv station, they can play it if there is a slow news day?

I'd love to see the video get some public airtime. Anybody who sees that would realize he's a dangerous guy who should not be put in a position of power. If you are an authority, you detain people, you don't go around boxing them in the middle of the street.

Just some thoughts, this guy really pisses a lot of us off. I'd like to see more than Kharma take care of his fat a$$.

And it looks like the video on youtube has been enhanced (I don't remember sound..but maybe my speakers were off). I like the narrative under the pic. I just left a comment on youtube (under captainmorgan... which is pending).

FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#60655 2 years, 11 months ago
welcome lrob, i am sorry to hear of your run ins with assholes, hope your travels have been pleasant and intrepid. i am kentucky joe, who hung out with lark in lousivlle years ago and ask you for a beer from you pitcher of guiness while you enjoyed your pizzza, you seemed reluctant, as i would have been, but you gave mme a beer. i have always remembered that kindness, and would like to get a couple pair of rockwings of yah, you goin be at monterey, or hardlystrictlybluegrass? i live in mendo now.
you have couch space if you are ever in nor cal.
my email is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
good to see ol skewl deadnet/tooboard follks makin a apparence.
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds