#58123 2 years, 10 months ago
some details about the incident are on the main dead.net board. search 'lrob'
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: Stop Dave Anver

#58155 2 years, 10 months ago
thelegendaryrob wrote:
the following is a post of mine to the westword backbeat pages.two thoughts: daves a dick: the dpd does nothing, becuase neither incident people are noting happened in their jurisdiction. (commerce city is in adams county, last I checked-and, I think the mile high exhibit was at the thornton? ramada? (again, adams county*).with that said; I am seriously concerned that this individual has apparently been posing as a deputy us marshal (which is the 'go-to' agency for service of restraining orders involving trademark matters.)

* keeping i nmind that municipal police have no jursidiction over the alleged bootleg sales-again, a matter for the us marshals and/or customs if the bootleg cds are imported/smuggled.(a lot of bootlgf cds are sourced from italy, which , has minimal trademark laws)--commecrce city police, of course, hold jurisdiction over the assualt and theft charges, as well they should have.

my second thought is this: i want to know where this assjack was in june of 2009. becuase he has a VERY STRONG resemblance to an individual with a number of tattoos who assualted/robbed me at wakarusa 2009 with a pair of 'nunchaku' all the while referfencing me *supposedly* striking a female acqauintance of his*.(I didnt) I note mr anver claims he attacked the young man in the video as 'payback' for the young man 'supposedly' striking a femal acqauintance of his.--I want to see his booking photos, and a description of his tats or any removal scars.-* the wakarusa festival was using illegally unlicensed security at the time-said' security let the perp rabbit after I was attacked.-there have been some rather strong rumours that the person who attacked me was known to wakarusa production, and therefore, allowed to leave without an arrest in my case.anybody who can place mr anver in arkansas in june of 2009 is encouraged to call (479) 667-4127 and speak to inspector robert limbocker.--while my particular situation had nothing to do with bootleg merchandise (i actually distribute licensed items on behalf of assorted bands)-the perp indicated that a female who was upset with one of my helpers at an earlier concert at the gorge, and referenced her false report to him-the perp also initially posed as an interested customer to verify that I was his target, and attacked me as i reached out to shake his hand..-the fact that he didnt know who i was for certain makes me wonder if this anver is the same individual-I had 4 surgeries to reconstruct my face.the injuries the young man in the video suffered are remarkably similar to the ones I underwent.

3rd thought: uhm jerri, no dudes job is NOT security.thats venue personnel.granted the fact that Co doesnt license security guards/pis is slightly disconcerting

4th thought: has anybody notified the ATF about the charges pending against this guy so they can take administrative action regarding his federal firearms (dealers) license. until the case is cleared/convicted etc.?

If he is friends with the cops he is above the law. Probably sad but true. He needs some street justice. The only way to stop a bully is to bully him. I don't think talking softly to this guy would get you anywhere.

I love your thinking. Get his license revoked or something.

We should publish his phone number and prank call him 24 hours a day. Or call his business all day and F with him. If we get a home number, could you imagine if we each called up every day and asked him the same stupid question, like is stu there? Stu Pits. And change it up every day. We have people in all time zones, and people with different hours.

Or post crap about him online, ruin his reputation. I'm on the east coast but I am in. F this bully mo fo.

~The harder they come, the harder they fall one and all....
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
otherone78
Junior Boarder
first Furthur show: 2/19/10

#58166 2 years, 10 months ago
This guy is discusting, if he actually is connected to most of our favorite bands, its a sad situation. He wouldnt have a job doing this kind of work if there wasnt any clients. I can only hope Furthur, Phil and Bobby have never contracted this guy, or anyother "bootleg enforcing" company. This shit is just plain nasty.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#58174 2 years, 10 months ago
ColoradoRain wrote:
Certainly sounds like it could be the troll!

Everyone should memorize this guys face so we can be informed should he ever confront us on lot.

If he gave me shit, I would call a REAL COP to come and take care of him.

I have the newlyweds (you know who you are), as well as a litany of good folks to look after. Hopefully it will not come to this. But.....
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#58201 2 years, 10 months ago
Post removed by author

Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by scar1et_f1re.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#58216 2 years, 10 months ago
^^^stupid move brother, don't post anybodys personal information, regardless of the situation...can get this board in a lot of trouble
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#58223 2 years, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:
^^^stupid move brother, don't post anybodys personal information, regardless of the situation...can get this board in a lot of trouble

Info removed, guy just had my blood boiling. Thanks for the "reality check" - I needed that. link to info from Phantasytour also removed.

wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#58228 2 years, 10 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
wlewis wrote:

Info removed, guy just had my blood boiling. Thanks for the "reality check" - I needed that. link to info from Phantasytour also removed.

i hear ya man, that dude pisses me off as much as you and everyone else, life will take care of him
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder
Empty bottles that can't be filled

#58229 2 years, 10 months ago
Scar1et F1re is right, "non violent appraoch " is not going to help this/our case. pepper spray/ tazzer/ who knows what its going to take to bring this guy down. WE dont want to lose everything b/c some jackass has dad issues. ONE thing is for sure---- This guy is everywhere ---- people are talking about this on multiple sites in a number of different ways and the best way to look at this (in my opinion,) WE DONT WANT ANOTHER DEER CREEN INDIANA !!! WE COME FOR THE BAND / KEEP THE BAND IN MIND. If that means having a not-so-big LOT scene then so be it. As soon as furthur gets kicked out of a venue/arena WE can all bet the touring will stop and all of us can lose all the excitement we just got from the NOV tour dates and startup of WEst coast. we gotta stop this guy. WE have numbers my brothers and my sisters. "if we aren't part of the solution, we're part of the problem"
Time there was and plenty, but from that cup no more
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#58239 2 years, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:
scar1et_f1re wrote:
wlewis wrote:

i hear ya man, that dude pisses me off as much as you and everyone else, life will take care of him

good ol kharma. Double dose for that tub of lard!

Time to create page: 6.36 seconds