• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ColoradoRain
Junior Boarder

Re: Stop Dave Anver

#56754 2 years, 7 months ago
OK so from reading the facebook page about this it looks he was arrested and is being charged with assault.

Also, he owns his own business, called BTB, inc. This is a bootlegging enforcement company that contracts to promoters for certain events. It seems like it is just an excuse to make his harassment seem legal.

I would be cool if word could get out to Furthur's management to not do business with this particular company. How could we do that, maybe contact the mods?
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#56757 2 years, 7 months ago
Sounds like a dangerous dude.....be on the look out.

Click on below. He's removed from current page. But still on the cache.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=...amp;client=firefox-a
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Terrapin Sedation.
ColoradoRain
Junior Boarder

#56765 2 years, 7 months ago
Whoa nice find, it says his clients include the Dead...We need to make sure Furthur is not on board with this guy!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#56791 2 years, 7 months ago
That shits ridiculous. Alright, im hiring F3 PlatyFreak bodyguards. Who wants a position? Im totally gonna get murdered at redrocks. lol =-P
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#56796 2 years, 7 months ago
If that freak shows up you are among many friends, so no worries. He's all talk, no action. Speak softly but carry a big stick! Id put on that platypus suit and hump the shit out of him while George and Burt record it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#56799 2 years, 7 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
Sounds like a dangerous dude.....be on the look out.

Click on below. He's removed from current page. But still on the cache.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=...amp;client=firefox-a

If any of these bands see that youtube video, they will terminate him immediately. They are risking legal action by retaining his services.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#56800 2 years, 7 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
If that freak shows up you are among many friends, so no worries. He's all talk, no action. Speak softly but carry a big stick! Id put on that platypus suit and hump the shit out of him while George and Burt record it.

hahahahhaha, Just laughed my ass off picturing that in my head. lol.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#56802 2 years, 7 months ago
Someone should send this to Phil
And Bobs management company.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ColoradoRain
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#56836 2 years, 7 months ago
Anver is on the radar.

If he gets a felony charge he cannot sell guns anymore. At one point he was the largest gun dealer in Colorado, and may still be.

Here is today's coverage in the Denver Post's blog, Westword.com.

blogs.westword.com/backbeat/2011/09/phish_fight_parking_lot.php

There is a link to contact the reporter, Dave Herrera.

But this link to the Denver Post letter to the editor page and the others that follow may be more effective, if you are so inclined.

Note that Anver has been mentioned in the Denver Post about a decade ago. One article about police selling confiscated guns to private dealers says Anver "has a good reputation with law enforcement officials" .....but that was in 1999. I could not find a report on his arrest at the concert.

blogs.denverpost.com/eletters/how-to-sen...etter-to-the-editor/

The post's editor in chief is Greg Moore

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

The post's entertainment editor is Ray Mark Rinaldi

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

The denver post's investigative editor is Lee Ann Colacioppo

Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Terrapin Sedation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ColoradoRain
thelegendaryrob
Fresh Boarder

#58121 2 years, 7 months ago
the following is a post of mine to the westword backbeat pages.two thoughts: daves a dick: the dpd does nothing, becuase neither incident people are noting happened in their jurisdiction. (commerce city is in adams county, last I checked-and, I think the mile high exhibit was at the thornton? ramada? (again, adams county*).with that said; I am seriously concerned that this individual has apparently been posing as a deputy us marshal (which is the 'go-to' agency for service of restraining orders involving trademark matters.)

* keeping i nmind that municipal police have no jursidiction over the alleged bootleg sales-again, a matter for the us marshals and/or customs if the bootleg cds are imported/smuggled.(a lot of bootlgf cds are sourced from italy, which , has minimal trademark laws)--commecrce city police, of course, hold jurisdiction over the assualt and theft charges, as well they should have.

my second thought is this: i want to know where this assjack was in june of 2009. becuase he has a VERY STRONG resemblance to an individual with a number of tattoos who assualted/robbed me at wakarusa 2009 with a pair of 'nunchaku' all the while referfencing me *supposedly* striking a female acqauintance of his*.(I didnt) I note mr anver claims he attacked the young man in the video as 'payback' for the young man 'supposedly' striking a femal acqauintance of his.--I want to see his booking photos, and a description of his tats or any removal scars.-* the wakarusa festival was using illegally unlicensed security at the time-said' security let the perp rabbit after I was attacked.-there have been some rather strong rumours that the person who attacked me was known to wakarusa production, and therefore, allowed to leave without an arrest in my case.anybody who can place mr anver in arkansas in june of 2009 is encouraged to call (479) 667-4127 and speak to inspector robert limbocker.--while my particular situation had nothing to do with bootleg merchandise (i actually distribute licensed items on behalf of assorted bands)-the perp indicated that a female who was upset with one of my helpers at an earlier concert at the gorge, and referenced her false report to him-the perp also initially posed as an interested customer to verify that I was his target, and attacked me as i reached out to shake his hand..-the fact that he didnt know who i was for certain makes me wonder if this anver is the same individual-I had 4 surgeries to reconstruct my face.the injuries the young man in the video suffered are remarkably similar to the ones I underwent.

3rd thought: uhm jerri, no dudes job is NOT security.thats venue personnel.granted the fact that Co doesnt license security guards/pis is slightly disconcerting

4th thought: has anybody notified the ATF about the charges pending against this guy so they can take administrative action regarding his federal firearms (dealers) license. until the case is cleared/convicted etc.?
Time to create page: 0.62 seconds