• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

The beauty of Red Rocks

#56566 2 years, 11 months ago
Go to show>sleep a lil ..wake up... go to show....sleep a lil ... go to show.....

NO DRIVING OR TRAVEL

thats the way we do it. All signs point to Terrapin er Red Rocks...

wish I could make Eugene
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: The beauty of Red Rocks

#56568 2 years, 11 months ago
All I know is that it's going to be a whole lot easier to celebrate with (tolerate?) you Western tour folks now that I have my own shows to look forward to! Bring on couch tour as a warm up for the real thing!!!!!!!!!! : )
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#56570 2 years, 11 months ago
That is a beautiful thing for sure. I wish red rocks was in the cards for me again this year.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#56576 2 years, 11 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Go to show>sleep a lil ..wake up... go to show....sleep a lil ... go to show.....

NO DRIVING OR TRAVEL

wish I could make Eugene

hehehhe lookin forward to all the shows, but Redrocks is gonna be pretty damn sick. lol. We should find some syringes of adrenaline for pulp fiction style energy boosts. lol. There is a 67% chance that i might actually die somewhere along the way. Feel free to kick my rotting corpse from the GoldenArrow goin 80 down the highway. lmao
The following user(s) said Thank You: strangerinboulder
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#56579 2 years, 11 months ago
had we planned a little better, maybe we could have done Eugene.. I want to go there too someday...
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#58326 2 years, 11 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:

NO DRIVING OR TRAVEL

wish I could make Eugene

hehehhe lookin forward to all the shows, but Redrocks is gonna be pretty damn sick. lol. We should find some syringes of adrenaline for pulp fiction style energy boosts. lol. There is a 67% chance that i might actually die somewhere along the way. Feel free to kick my rotting corpse from the GoldenArrow goin 80 down the highway. lmao

Your a twisted individual, + for that you should be commended. Hopefully the FFF @ RR will come to fruition. Toodleoo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#58328 2 years, 11 months ago
red rocks is a beautiful place for a dead/furthur show yall are infor a treat
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: strangerinboulder
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#58330 2 years, 11 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
red rocks is a beautiful place for a dead/furthur show yall are infor a treat

Happy belated birthday! We should have lots of interesting pics from the shows. Light fuse, + get away. We will tear this old building down.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by strangerinboulder.
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#58332 2 years, 11 months ago
very jealous i've never been out west and i really wanted to make this trip possible but it was just too expensive with the cost of flights tickets hotels and renting a car (which is so outrageous if you are under 25 and even worse if you are under 21) and then having to work around some exams...thankfully i get MSG and Syracuse to hold me over this fall
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
Gr8fullBear
Junior Boarder

#58358 2 years, 11 months ago
WIfe and I are making all 3 shows. Its out first time to red rocks and Colorado. Stoked is an understatement! Can anybody recomend some day hikes close to Boulder/Golden for days of the shows? We are planning to go up into Rocky Mtn Nat. Park on Monday. Thanks!
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds