Sat, Nov 12th, Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ
Sun, Nov 13th, HSBC Arena, Buffalo, NY
Tue, Nov 15th, Bryce Jordan Center, State College, PA
Wed, Nov 16th, Jerome Schottenstein Center, Columbus, OH
Fri, Nov 18th, Allstate Arena, Rosemont, IL
Sat, Nov 19th, Alliant Energy Center, Madison, WI
Sun, Nov 20th, Fabulous Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO
Mon, Nov 21st, Old National Centre (Formerly Murat Centre), Indianapolis, IN

Garden>Syracuse> AC>Buffalo? I'm younger than the other ones but 4 shows in 4 nights with massive travel.... hope they survive this one.. tour designed by Exxon.. if you wanna go you need gas... John Paul Jones looks llike the shiite day off before and after......... glad the midwest got some love ..I'd like to apply for tour manager.. geographically insane tour..stay safe out there! Sorry for the original title ...
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

Re: Tour manager must be on crack!

#56569 2 years, 11 months ago
Agreed, absolutely shitty routing, so unfriendly to deadheads - who have supported this band forever. Should we all charter a jet to connect these insane distances?
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by Slewfoot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#56573 2 years, 11 months ago
I agree, this tour and the summer tour were not designed for those of us who want to catch all the shows. I am not complaining though, I plan to go to Manchester and Portland. Then head down to New York to see my family and then the MSG show. 3 shows in one week work for me!
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#56574 2 years, 11 months ago
Perhaps the logistics are beyond most people's comprehension. In order to successfully organize a tour, an appropriate sized venue in each area must be available in relation to the overall tour. That is how it works. Agreed, it sucks to have to drive all those distances but accept it and move on.
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#56580 2 years, 11 months ago
Do you realize that on the West Coast Fall tour, it is over 12 hour drive from Eugene to Missoula, then over 8 hours to Salt Lake City, and then over 8 hours to Red Rocks? you east coasters don't have it as bad as you think.
The following user(s) said Thank You: strangerinboulder
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#56583 2 years, 11 months ago
Its all good, aint complainin really..just pointin out facts without "the eternal traveling caravan" there's going to be a lot of empty seats....3 at tower 3 at the beacon 3 at a more NE location (see Boston) , 3 in Chi town , 3 in St loius..15 shows just the same less wear & tear on the band & audience. But what do I know?
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#56584 2 years, 11 months ago
I agree these dates are scattered about but traveling is a bit of fun for me even tho the east coast is not that scenic. Lets just be thankful that we have this tour coming soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FaceOnMars, St.Stephenhead
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#56586 2 years, 11 months ago
wngfan wrote:
Do you realize that on the West Coast Fall tour, it is over 12 hour drive from Eugene to Missoula, then over 8 hours to Salt Lake City, and then over 8 hours to Red Rocks? you east coasters don't have it as bad as you think.

I think they just like to complain. I am just absolutely grateful to get Chicago and Madtown, 5 hrs to chitown thats the longest drive I have and well worth it. taking my two boys to their first shows.
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muddy Das
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#56589 2 years, 11 months ago
killwhyT wrote:
Perhaps the logistics are beyond most people's comprehension. In order to successfully organize a tour, an appropriate sized venue in each area must be available in relation to the overall tour. That is how it works. Agreed, it sucks to have to drive all those distances but accept it and move on.

I'll accept it but miss most of tour like a lot of other diehards. Booking the tower for 5 nights , a NYC venue for 5 nights and a chicago venue for the same and hell throw in a couple New Orleans shows can't be that hard. Look at a map. The distances between shows are brutal. Love you guys but this is in no way fan friendly. I'll shut up now.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#56591 2 years, 11 months ago
Only 2 shows offering General Admission on the floor. Portland the only show that's totally GA and only $40.00 ticket. MSG costs 25 bucks more!
Time to create page: 5.19 seconds