• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: tour is up

#57065 3 years ago
sugarmagnolia1982 wrote:
I want to do the whole west tour any advice on doing this with limited funds.
I have two extra seats in my Toyota Matrix and live in Los Angeles anyone need a ride to any shows email me at
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it put in the subject line FURTHUR ride share and I will see it.
peace everybody : )

I'll let others offer tour advice, but I just couldn't see your email address and not encourage you to check out the Poetry and Art threads here. Originals have been posted in both, and the sharing of originals and old favorites is always welcome!! : )
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#57075 3 years ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Ossumpei wrote:
With me trying to see three shows, Chicago, StL, Indianapolis, I would be better off to go cheap and stay on the lot.

Of course I have time to try to find someone to share a room with, and ride to Indianapolis.

Why not hit Madison also?

To far to drive. I would rather come back here and have a little party Sat night with the folks who don't go to Madison. There may not be many, but the camp out seems to be on.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
HeavyMetalHippie
Fresh Boarder

#57099 3 years ago
Hey guys, first mail order was sent out today for the Madison Square Garden show, for four tickets. I know nothing's guaranteed, but in your experiences, what have been the results of first-day mail orders? Is there a chance I may not even get tickets?
Chester
More or less in line

#57101 3 years ago
HeavyMetalHippie wrote:
Hey guys, first mail order was sent out today for the Madison Square Garden show, for four tickets. I know nothing's guaranteed, but in your experiences, what have been the results of first-day mail orders? Is there a chance I may not even get tickets?

You've got an excellent chance to have your order filled. As long as you did it right. Seems unlikely it will sell out fast.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#57103 3 years ago
Yes , a State College show.
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#57112 3 years ago
heavymetal hip- i have had wonderful experience with my first day of mail order tickets.
2 row bethel and 2 row at cmac- dead center both times- now i will say this...i have been mail ordering forever it seams (spring tour 81) and we have noticed that they continue to get better each time we have mail ordered- so while i can't say they will love your first time order as much as my 200th mail order but im pretty sure you'll get tickets.good luck!
Last Edit: 3 years ago by irishqueenie. Reason: freakin' spelling
otherone78
Junior Boarder
first Furthur show: 2/19/10

#57114 3 years ago
holy hopped up Jesus!! Three shows in November for me.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds