• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: tour is up

#56860 3 years ago
HeavyMetalHippie wrote:
Hey guys, new poster here, been lurking since the summer when I saw Furthur (my first Grateful Dead-related show ever) at Bethel, NY. Seems like you guys are a bunch of nice people so I figured I'd finally make an account and join in the discussions! I'll definitely be sending in my envelope for Madison Square Garden tickets before work tomorrow and possibly Atlantic City in a week or two (prolly use TicketMaster). Can't wait!

Welcome- at least you know what you're getting into! : )
Last Edit: 3 years ago by SunshineSue.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#56862 3 years ago
Seems can be deceiving , Welcome!
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Little Bear
Gold Boarder

#56864 3 years ago
Ossumpei wrote:
The scene at Rosemont was great last time I was there.

Dead 2009

Love Chicago, one of my favorite cities.

I was there! and you aren't lying, the scene was wonderful, I walked around sellin dollar shots of Vodka on cinco de mayo, Everyone asked me why it wasn't tequila, It tasted almost as bad though
I sold a few cases of becks and Yuengling after the show to everyone leaving, only about 30 feet from that menacing fence of police ocifers, try that at most venues!

Can't wait to make a return trip, Even if the sound is unimpressive in there we will have a blast!
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#56906 3 years ago
Ossumpei wrote:
Cloud nine since I found out. Chicago and St Louis. I'm inviting my non Dead Head friends, mainly to see if any want to show up just to see what its like.

I'm stil smiling and telling everyone(even people that don't care!) Can't wait so excited!!!!!!(and I just cnt hide it!)
The voices tell me what to say
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#56972 3 years ago
Little Bear wrote:
Ossumpei wrote:
The scene at Rosemont was great last time I was there.

Dead 2009

Love Chicago, one of my favorite cities.

I was there! and you aren't lying, the scene was wonderful, I walked around sellin dollar shots of Vodka on cinco de mayo, Everyone asked me why it wasn't tequila, It tasted almost as bad though
I sold a few cases of becks and Yuengling after the show to everyone leaving, only about 30 feet from that menacing fence of police ocifers, try that at most venues!

Can't wait to make a return trip, Even if the sound is unimpressive in there we will have a blast!

Exactly, the police there were cool. Not bothering anyone, and letting the party happen.

I got a room then, but this time I may just sleep on the lot.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder

#57020 3 years ago
I did that in '09, What a blast that was, And there is a liqour store within walkin distance (I carried around 12 cases of beer there and back to the lot) right by the target store (which also sells liqour) but don't try to use their shopping carts for libationary transport as their wheels lock up once they get furthur from the store! (~);+)
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#57025 3 years ago
With me trying to see three shows, Chicago, StL, Indianapolis, I would be better off to go cheap and stay on the lot.

Of course I have time to try to find someone to share a room with, and ride to StL.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#57031 3 years ago
The tour is up and my mail order is out.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#57041 3 years ago
Ossumpei wrote:
With me trying to see three shows, Chicago, StL, Indianapolis, I would be better off to go cheap and stay on the lot.

Of course I have time to try to find someone to share a room with, and ride to StL.

Why not hit Madison also?
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
sugarmagnolia1982
Junior Boarder

#57055 3 years ago
I want to do the whole west tour any advice on doing this with limited funds.
I have two extra seats in my Toyota Matrix and live in Los Angeles anyone need a ride to any shows email me at
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it put in the subject line FURTHUR ride share and I will see it.
peace everybody : )
Last Edit: 3 years ago by sugarmagnolia1982.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds