• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder
Posts:1055
Empty bottles that can't be filled

Re: tour is up

#56717 2 years, 10 months ago
FURTHUR - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING TO MIDWEST!!!!!!! I CANNOT EXPLAIN THE EXCITEMENT YOU HAVE PUT IN MY BONES. I KNOW YOUR MIDWESTERN FANS WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN !! DEAR FURTHUR FORUM FAMILY, Strait up = Is the mail order worth it ? i have been reading other posts and many say that you are not guaranteed better seats. I amm not worried about the price of the ticket , would just like a little feedback on how to obtain the best and SAFEST (as in my ticket being guaranteed), way to to see the show ? Any hints,tips, and suggestions will be noted and greatly appreciated brothers and sisters!!

Empty bottles that cant be filled
Time there was and plenty, but from that cup no more
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
Posts:551
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

Re: tour is up

#56720 2 years, 10 months ago
well, well, well...look what happened while is was at work!
God Dammit another 1 day notice for mail order!! its a damm good thing i already have my envalopes and 3x5's done - just have to fill in venues - looks like syracuse and buffalo and we have two dso shows in nov too! should be lots of fun!!!!!!
now time to go put another dent in the ole' savings account!
i will be at PO at 8 am when they open for my bright and early postmark - hoping for some great seats like we had this summer.
funny i was just starting to think - maybe they are just gonna chill til spring- then low and behold - the fall tour is announced!
funky420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3274
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: tour is up

#56721 2 years, 10 months ago
BigBabyViper wrote:
anyone that can make st. louis def should the fox theater is esoteric and psychedelic as hell check out their pictures
www.fabulousfox.com/photo_gallery.aspx


Wow super cool looking theater!
The voices tell me what to say
Chester
Moderator
Posts:32326
More or less in line

Re: tour is up

#56726 2 years, 10 months ago
irishqueenie wrote:
well, well, well...look what happened while is was at work!
God Dammit another 1 day notice for mail order!! its a damm good thing i already have my envalopes and 3x5's done - just have to fill in venues - looks like syracuse and buffalo and we have two dso shows in nov too! should be lots of fun!!!!!!
now time to go put another dent in the ole' savings account!
i will be at PO at 8 am when they open for my bright and early postmark - hoping for some great seats like we had this summer.
funny i was just starting to think - maybe they are just gonna chill til spring- then low and behold - the fall tour is announced!


You are a good Deadhead. : ) We'll make sure to have some nice meet-ups for these shows.
For Buffalo, I can't think of a better spot than Pearl Street.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2701

Re: tour is up

#56728 2 years, 10 months ago
funky420 wrote:
BigBabyViper wrote:
anyone that can make st. louis def should the fox theater is esoteric and psychedelic as hell check out their pictures
www.fabulousfox.com/photo_gallery.aspx


Wow super cool looking theater!


It has a lot of Broadway shows there. Plush seats and carpeting, long hanging drapes. A classy old school theater.

Good sound. I want to be on the floor, not balcony. Though both are good views and sound.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Re: tour is up

#56731 2 years, 10 months ago
looks like some cool cities and venues, but it will be tough to do any sizable chunk of the tour without a lot of effort. a couple of multi-show cities woud have been nice, but it's all good.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2701

Re: tour is up

#56736 2 years, 10 months ago
The scene at Rosemont was great last time I was there.

Dead 2009

Love Chicago, one of my favorite cities.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: tour is up

#56740 2 years, 10 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
The scene at Rosemont was great last time I was there.

Dead 2009

Love Chicago, one of my favorite cities.



Yes Rosemont was amazing. I think I prefer it more then the City. I didn't want to do another Chicago trip now that it's in Rosemont has me considering....
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
ablebaker
Senior Boarder
Posts:541

Re: tour is up

#56741 2 years, 10 months ago
even though I cannot attend sooooo stoked!!!! YaaaaaaH!!
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16516

Re: tour is up

#56744 2 years, 10 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
Looks like a choppy tour for me, thinking:

Nov 5 (Sat) - Wilkes Barre Pa
Nov 10 (Thurs) - MSG NYC
Nov 12 (Sat) - Atlantic City NJ
Nov 15 (Tues) - State College Pa

The order of the shows is "strange" and not conducive for seeing back to back shows (in the north east).

Can't wait

~Don't Stop, Never Stop


If I had more free time this would probably be my itinerary too. As it is, I'll just be shooting for MSG and AC. The Wilkes Barre arena is pretty intimate. Was up there in May for my wife's niece's graduation from Scranton University.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds