• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: tour is up

#56691 3 years, 1 month ago
MushroomMan wrote:
damn, midwest people must be pissed with 3/4 of the tour on the east coast

at least we're getting a few!
The voices tell me what to say
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#56692 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey Scarlet after doing credit card mail order aprox how long did it take before your card was charged? Just wondering because the anticipation is going to kill me!
The voices tell me what to say
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#56693 3 years, 1 month ago
^^^ hell ya some Midwest wud like a 2-3night run but no complaints...So can someone tell me will the chicago presale tickets be through ticketbastard or what im new to presale thanks guys
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#56694 3 years, 1 month ago
I'm just starting to map out my routes in my head and it looks like I have quite a bit of driving ahead of myself....

I'm still not skimping out on shows but they really are making it hard for people to tour it appears. I guess its a good thing though if there trying to get rid of a lot of people that just follow for the parking lot scene.... some of these rides look tuff with no day off inbetween ..... like Syracuse>NJ>Buffallo but I'll figure it out...

glad everyone is happy!
Chester
More or less in line

#56695 3 years, 1 month ago
DangerousDan wrote:
^^^ hell ya some Midwest wud like a 2-3night run but no complaints...So can someone tell me will the chicago presale tickets be through ticketbastard or what im new to presale thanks guys

Yeah Looks like it's Ticketmaster for Chicago too.
"Internet Pre-Sales: September 12 at Noon EST through Thursday, September 15 at 6pm EST
Public On Sale: 9/16/11 @ 10:00AM CST @ Ticketmaster"
www.ticketmaster.com/search?q=Furthur
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DangerousDan
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#56702 3 years, 1 month ago
MushroomMan wrote:
damn, midwest people must be pissed with 3/4 of the tour on the east coast

Nope not pissed wt all! Very very very grateful!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: derek92
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#56707 3 years, 1 month ago
funky420 wrote:
Hey Scarlet after doing credit card mail order aprox how long did it take before your card was charged? Just wondering because the anticipation is going to kill me!

It was about 2 - 3 weeks for solo bobby, I can't find receipt for other mail orders (at work) but I think it was pretty quick...well before tickets ship. You are confusing me with same question on different threads (or I am confused, quite possible). But as they say in the song...But it's all right......

~We're all confused, what's the news? You can call this song, the United States Fuckin Blues........
Way back when, red and white and my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my ......

Don't stop, never stop......
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

#56711 3 years, 1 month ago
anyone that can make st. louis def should the fox theater is esoteric and psychedelic as hell check out their pictures
www.fabulousfox.com/photo_gallery.aspx
It never got weird enough for me -Hunter S.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#56715 3 years, 1 month ago
^^wow Fox looks real nice, making me want to do the whole tour but I probably wont make the last 5
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#56716 3 years, 1 month ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Chester wrote:
Pre-sale doesn not mean better seats. I've always done better with day of. Or mail order for that matter.

I was assuming that the presale would have better seats than Ticketmaster. So is that not a safe assumption? I hate to give ticketmaster business, but if they're going to be more reliable with equally good seats, it's hard not to go the safe route. What's been anyone's experience??

I got front row in wallingford this winter from them, 2 seats right in front of Bobby.

I also got seats this summer from them for Mansfield that were all the way over to the side, I was able to move down like half a section though because there was just about nobody in those seats. I could of bought much better seats off ticketmaster days, even weeks after they went on sale.

so it goes both ways but I was happy most of the time - sometimes they'll have the sections labbled weird so make sure you have a seating chart handy for all the shows your doing....
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds