• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

Furthur downloads to itunes

#56486 2 years, 7 months ago
anyone on here know how to import the digital mp3 downloads to itunes so i can put it on an ipod? it may be easy but im havin trouble any help is greatly appreciated
It never got weird enough for me -Hunter S.
spring mountain high
Senior Boarder

Re: Furthur downloads to itunes

#56492 2 years, 7 months ago
i just drag it into my itunes music library and sync my ipod
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

#56493 2 years, 7 months ago
i try to drag the file over but it doesnt come up in the library
spring mountain high
Senior Boarder

#56495 2 years, 7 months ago
are you sure you're dragging into your itunes librabry and not directly into your ipod? i've made that mistake...not a huge apple fan
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

#56496 2 years, 7 months ago
ya i haven even hooked the ipod up yet maybe thats whats wrong? i dunno wish it was just easy
spring mountain high
Senior Boarder

#56498 2 years, 7 months ago
that's weird...i've never bought the official download, but if it is just an mp3 file there should be no problem...does this happen just with the official furthur downloads/have you tried dragging over any other mp3s?

if all else fails i would just re-boot and try it again, maybe with the ipod hooked up
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

#56503 2 years, 7 months ago
i dont have any other itunes music just got a ipod and wanna put furthur shows on i must have to convert it to a different file type or something thanks for tryin to help tho
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder

#56505 2 years, 7 months ago
It's super simple. As long as it is showing in your iTunes library, it will sync to your ipod. When the ipod is connected, you need to click on the music tab and make sure the furthur is checked under artists before you sync.

Most people have more music on their computer than space on the ipod so you have to be able to select what gets sync'd.

Mess with it, you'll figure it out. iTunes is designed for the masses.
All You Need
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

#56507 2 years, 7 months ago
i must be quite the dummy lol i just cant get it into my library and room isnt a problem i have zero music on this computer but i dunno im sure i will find the answer somewhere on this interweb thing lol
spring mountain high
Senior Boarder

#56508 2 years, 7 months ago
i'm pretty sure itunes converts files to AAC automatically when you drag them in...try it with a different mp3 file...maybe the official downloads have some coding that doesn't allow them to be copied and/or converted?
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds