• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Fall Tour Predictions

#56359 2 years, 10 months ago
i'm curious about your fall tour predictions. first on my list is LAZY LIGHTNING. will they finally do it? i'm surprised that it hasn't been done yet and i'm not sure that they will do it this tour, but it needs to be done.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Fall Tour Predictions

#56360 2 years, 10 months ago
Lazy lightning>supplication jam would be tasty. Still waiting for a Bro. Esau
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

#56383 2 years, 10 months ago
i think its a give-in that we get the other one in eugene im gonna say a shakedown, reuben, terrapin suite, and maybe darkstar and scarlet fire throughout the 3 nights
It never got weird enough for me -Hunter S.
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#56388 2 years, 10 months ago
Which 'cover' songs might they attempt? We got Floyd's Time -- and awesome it was! I mentioned elsewhere that since they love the Beatles Happiness is a Warm Gun would be cool. The Stones Sweet Virginia W/Branford on sax is another that has my vote.

They have played a Jerry favorite in After Midnight but I would love to hear them play AF>Eleanor Rigby>AF as Jerry did in Winter 80.

Heck they even did The Clash' Train in Vain. Brand New Cadillac?!?!?

Maybe Zeppelin's Dazed and Confused, but, The Allman's kind of own that after Zep.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#56397 2 years, 10 months ago
I predict that some crazy dude will attempt to sell me bumper stickers in a parking lot.
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#56430 2 years, 10 months ago
I was going to say Let the Good Times Roll to open the tour but there saving that one for the November tour opener in Portland

I bet you get a Weather Report Suite at Red Rocks ..... that should be pretty sweet, probably even better then the one at Jones Beach - which was amazing...
lastleaffallen
Junior Boarder
mindmelt

#56459 2 years, 10 months ago
deadegad wrote:
Which 'cover' songs might they attempt? We got Floyd's Time -- and awesome it was! I mentioned elsewhere that since they love the Beatles Happiness is a Warm Gun would be cool. The Stones Sweet Virginia W/Branford on sax is another that has my vote.

They have played a Jerry favorite in After Midnight but I would love to hear them play AF>Eleanor Rigby>AF as Jerry did in Winter 80.

JK gave us a ER tease in St. Augustine. It was awesome
", two eagles hang against a cloud."
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#56472 2 years, 10 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
i'm curious about your fall tour predictions. first on my list is LAZY LIGHTNING. will they finally do it? i'm surprised that it hasn't been done yet and i'm not sure that they will do it this tour, but it needs to be done.

I would love that, LL>Supplication. They did a Supplication jam at TRI maybe its time has come . They been rockin the shit out of Throwing Stones, was lucky to catch both on the last tour and John was really diggin it at Jones Beach! They do this song so well its beautiful!
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

#56473 2 years, 10 months ago
the LL-supplication needs to happen in eugene it should be a psychedelic weekend and that would make my show no doubt
It never got weird enough for me -Hunter S.
Time to create page: 0.71 seconds