• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

T-6h & T-22d !!!!

#56091 3 years, 1 month ago
6 hours till REAL football... I am so stoked... and 22 days till we watch the Red Rocks melt to some sweet sounds..I am SUPER d Duper stoked. An tic ipaaaaaaaaation, its makin me wait
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: T-6h & T-22d !!!!

#56095 3 years, 1 month ago
It's finally NFL time!! And it should even be a good game to kick things off! : )

CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#56101 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey Sue btw nice play talkin up your Lions D, so I drop SD D for you to pick up. I'm onto your nefarious ways allready Tonight the Swami WITS sees Drew Brees having about a 330 yd 3 td performane.. & Jermichael Finley catchin 5 balls for 101 yds and 2 tds. Let the games begin!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#56103 3 years, 1 month ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Hey Sue btw nice play talkin up your Lions D, so I drop SD D for you to pick up. I'm onto your nefarious ways allready Tonight the Swami WITS sees Drew Brees having about a 330 yd 3 td performane.. & Jermichael Finley catchin 5 balls for 101 yds and 2 tds. Let the games begin!

Wasn't that a nice move? I didn't even realize they'd been yours, but I had to dump KC fast and was tickled pink to see SD out there. Bummed I didn't notice Nate Burleson was free before he got grabbed, he's going to have a great year for my Lions. I'm ready for some football!!! : )
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#56276 3 years, 1 month ago
And we're underway. Just made it home from work and im off tomorrow. That's a great feeling.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#56277 3 years, 1 month ago
Ain't it grand!!!! : )
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds