More negative karma please =-)

Re: Furthur Roadtrippers

#56065 2 years, 11 months ago
STOKED STOKED STOKED
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#56174 2 years, 11 months ago
Me My girl and my best friend dee would love to join you guys. And we are all really trustworthy people and have money to throw ins on everything. We are planning to do it in the car I have now but a rv sounds way funner!!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#56183 2 years, 11 months ago
Smiley from Texas wrote:
Me My girl and my best friend dee would love to join you guys. And we are all really trustworthy people and have money to throw ins on everything. We are planning to do it in the car I have now but a rv sounds way funner!!

You guys totally should. Gonna be preeettttyyy epic. lol =-P Im probly gonna lose my mind somewhere along the way. Hopefully its like a homeward bound mind tho, n finds its way back to me. hahahahah PLATYFUCKYEAH
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#56185 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey now! I am confirmed, headed out to Eugene to start, And I DO need a ride from there, I would love to come with you kind folks,

I:
travel light,
Know how to sit down and shut up,
It won't be my first rodeo
have a guitar (Which can be left in its case if preffered
And the ever elusive pitch on gas.

This would be a Grate help to me! So I will toss my hat in and ask for my seat on the Bus.
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#56201 2 years, 11 months ago
Little Bear, Smiley, Kind Head,

Anyone serious about joining the Roadtrippers, contact Roadtripper (Alex). He owns the Golden Arrow. He has two threads in the Fan Connect forum...I provided a link in the first post of this thread. Lodging and travel for 13 shows is $500. That is a bargain.

It will be a blast!
DL1943
Junior Boarder

#56211 2 years, 11 months ago
i wish i had the money to get a bus spot and tickets for more than just the monterey shows! id be aaaaaaaaallllll fucking over that...oh well...im assuming you guys will be in RV parking in monterey? perhaps ill come say hello.
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#56218 2 years, 11 months ago
DL1943 wrote:
i wish i had the money to get a bus spot and tickets for more than just the monterey shows! id be aaaaaaaaallllll fucking over that...oh well...im assuming you guys will be in RV parking in monterey? perhaps ill come say hello.

DL1943,

I do want to figure out a good way to have meet ups at the shows. Great to meet people from the forum in the flesh!
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#56285 2 years, 11 months ago
If you want to join us please leave a text message for Alex at 415 312 7231 with your name, email adress, phone # and best time to call.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#56435 2 years, 11 months ago
Smiley from Texas wrote:

sounds like a lot of fun my only question...this isn't that chick you were trying to dump off before tour because she was crazy and bringing drama to your scene right?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#56457 2 years, 11 months ago
I got a message from Roadtripper (Alex) that he is having problems with his internet (he's in the motor home somewhere). So just text him your info as explained above and he will call you when he can. If you have not heard from him, it is not because he is ignoring you.
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds