• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

Furthur Roadtrippers

#55987 3 years ago
So some of us are doing the whole west coast tour aboard the Golden Arrow, a 2008 motorhome.

Some people have changed plans so now there are 2 or 3 spaces open.

I know this belongs in the "fan connect" board but I figured more people will see it here.

So far we have from this board we have Roadtripper, wlewis, guitargeorge, DeadHead420,...

I'm bringing a video camera to make a little documentary...

Anyway, anyone interested? 16 days till tour starts!

www.furthur.net/forum/fan-connect/41391-...furthur-western-tour
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420, Roadtripper
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Furthur Roadtrippers

#55992 3 years ago
we'd love to have you aboard

come and join the party everyday!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Kind_Head
Junior Boarder

#56004 3 years ago
where are you coming from..?. I am a film maker myself. I have a sony nx5u.. maybe we could collaborate! I got a lot of really cool ideas for tour documentaries.

What shows will you be hitting on the way? Im seriously interested, I would just need to take work off which is never a problem as long as its not longer than 3.5 weeks.

PM or email if you want. This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
In the end theres just a song.. Its cryin' down the wind!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#56005 3 years ago
we're coming from all over really...i'm driving to oakland from buffalo NY with a friend to leave my car, catch a ride with someone coming up from los angeles to eugene, and we're meeting george who is flyin in from alaska
Kind_Head
Junior Boarder

#56006 3 years ago
so your starting in eugene?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#56008 3 years ago
yes, we are doing the entire run...i'm leaving my car in the bay area so i can have easy access after the tour...luckily dh420 is coming up from LA to help us all the way up there, and thanks to alex (the guy with the RV) i have a place to safely park charlene for a few weeks
Kind_Head
Junior Boarder

#56013 3 years ago
if we can work it out to where I could like fly into eugene.. I could ride with until red rocks. It just wouldnt make much sense for me to go all the way back out west when Im coming from Minnesota. Got a trip planned down south for oct 8th. too.

But if it can work for you guys I will totally ride with Eugene-RedRocks.. cant be too hard to find a tour rat at red rocks to ride out west eh?
Kind_Head
Junior Boarder

#56019 3 years ago
I PM'd roadtripper. I have a good friend from Ft. Collins who is heading out west after red rocks.. who could maybe take my spot.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#56052 3 years ago
damn I wish I could make it

I'll be doing a good portion of the November tour anyway...
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#56063 3 years ago
You all are in for a great time, sounds like!! I'm just flying in and out for Red Rocks, but it would be cool to find your motorhome at the lot and meet all of you. Maybe you can make a Furthur Forum banner to hang, or maybe just station 420 on the roof in a Platy costume to make you easy to spot!!
Without love day to day insanity's king
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds