• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Trippin at a show.

#55920 2 years, 7 months ago
DL1943 wrote:
am i the only one who finds an intense life changing magic in the way the music sounds when combined with LSD?

it has nothing to do with community or the crowd or anything like that. its simply the music that transports you to a realm where the sound controls everything and anything is possible. this experience is the most intensely joyous experience of my life. nothing has ever come close to hearing them play on LSD. honestly most of the time im not paying attention to anything around me other than the music.

You are not alone my friend.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#56000 2 years, 7 months ago
it is hit or miss...you are either making the music completely in sync with the band or you are off, and it's usually whatever is going on upstairs

if youv'e got some other shit on your mind, it ain't happening

i've probably dosed or eaten fungus or sass at 75% of the 200+ shows i've been to, lately not so much none at all during the summer tour...surrounding circumstances need to be aligned for the time to be right nowadays
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#56064 2 years, 7 months ago
Iono if this is kinda off topic. A lil i guess, lol, but as we all know psychedelics are a part of the furthur world, but has anybody ever seen like a dude smokin crack or sumtin in/at a show??? That shit would blow my mind, n not in a good way. Was jus wonderin lol.
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by DeadHead420.
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

#56067 2 years, 7 months ago
never seen it in a show but i do know plenty of people that go to the shows do things along those lines usually seems to be behind the scenes as far as i can tell
It never got weird enough for me -Hunter S.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Sharicee
Junior Boarder
Love you all!

#56072 2 years, 7 months ago
I saw someone hit a crack pipe at a Grateful Dead show in 95 at the Oakland Coliseum.
Too pat to open and too cool to bluff...
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

#56074 2 years, 7 months ago
i guess we should have specified outside of the bay area lol i seen alot of people smokin crack at new years shows in the bay but the TL is surrounding the bill graham i suppose
It never got weird enough for me -Hunter S.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#56105 2 years, 7 months ago
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! oh wait it wasn't a ? OK in a poll of 100 grateful dead fans 99% voted affirmative. ( oh shit that poll was taken in 1985 l).... The 2011 furthur poll shows a majority voting Affirmative at 65% ..kids today (kicks dirt)
stricken
Gold Boarder

#56116 2 years, 7 months ago
Ive experienced shows in all kinds of ways and maybe its just me but it sure makes me want to dance just a little bit harder.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#56172 2 years, 7 months ago
I was going into the bathroom at Best Buy this year and a group of a few people sitting at a table stopped me and said "hey, do you know where I can get some crystal meth?" and they sounded and looked pretty serious. I just kind of looked at them weird and was about to walk away and they said "just kidding!! .... you should see the looks on peoples faces when we ask them that" then someone else in the group said "I don't even think theres anybody here that has crystal meth" ..... so I'm pretty sure they were just messing around. I was being asked for doses and molly the whole run but I really wasn't expecting that crystal meth question....
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#56199 2 years, 7 months ago
call me crazy but I have the absolute best and most fun at a show when im sober and just smoking dank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420, doin_that_rag
Time to create page: 0.80 seconds