• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
velvet thunder
Junior Boarder

bob wier shows that were cancelled

#55594 2 years, 10 months ago
anyone know the company that sold the tickets? it wasn't ticketmaster i dont think and not front gate... thanks!
would you come closer if i asked you to?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: bob wier shows that were cancelled

#55604 2 years, 10 months ago
My Pittsfield tickets were sold by the Theatre itself and the Westbury show was sold by ticketmaster ..... thats all I can say for sure cause that's all I bought, looks like it depends on which show(s) your talking about.....
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#55625 2 years, 10 months ago
Probably depending on the venue/city. It could have been a local ticket place or ticket master. I had purchased a ticket for Knoxville through Knoxville Tickets. It was a bitch trying to get my refund though.....but I got it because I didn't know if I'd be able to make the new date being Knoxville is about 9 hours from me!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
velvet thunder
Junior Boarder

#55708 2 years, 10 months ago
thanks dudes!
would you come closer if i asked you to?
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#55722 2 years, 10 months ago
For what it's worth, my actual ticket for Westbuy says livenation.com. Livenation and Ticketmaster merged (or are merging). Not sure if that helps. Technically, I bought a ticket from Livenation through their tieckmaster ticket outlet. Plus I ordered Westbury mail order from GDTS TOO, they charged my credit card for those but haven't shipped any tickets.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#55737 2 years, 10 months ago
yea that's right it was Live Nation, but I guess there kind of the same except with livenation you can get a refund for a few days and you can't with ticketmaster.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#55758 2 years, 10 months ago
your best bet would be to look at the actual ticket, must say who distributed it on there somewhere...
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds