• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Bob Weir on Sirius/XM Today at 3PM EST

#55600 2 years, 11 months ago
they said Bob will be a guest with Slightly Stupid so I'm gunna have to check that out now..... then that free show sept 27th with Sammy Hagars band. Now I see why they only want to do live stuff on there, it's because its cheap and easy that way compared to doing any rebroadcasting or anything like that. When asked about Furthur returning to Tri Bob said "it will happen" and also mentioned that they might bring Primus in there, and that Carlos Santana is interested.... and then he mentioned a song he wants to do in there soon 'Shakin' All Over" ......

It was real easy to sign up, I wonder if you can keep signing up with a different e-mail address if theres ever an interview or something to catch on there
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#55617 2 years, 11 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
they said Bob will be a guest with Slightly Stupid so I'm gunna have to check that out now..... then that free show sept 27th with Sammy Hagars band. Now I see why they only want to do live stuff on there, it's because its cheap and easy that way compared to doing any rebroadcasting or anything like that. When asked about Furthur returning to Tri Bob said "it will happen" and also mentioned that they might bring Primus in there, and that Carlos Santana is interested.... and then he mentioned a song he wants to do in there soon 'Shakin' All Over" ......

It was real easy to sign up, I wonder if you can keep signing up with a different e-mail address if theres ever an interview or something to catch on there

Yes you can keep signing up. I've done it under different emails. Sirius came with my car when I bought it. There's always live shows they are broadcasting and instead of hanging in the car I sign up for the trial to hear the shows anywhere save the link cuz the other free trials want your credit card info.
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#55622 2 years, 11 months ago
Here's the link where they say to be rebroadcast on Friday. I just don't know as they said the interview started at 6PM ET which apparently was not correct.

www.siriusxm.com/gratefuldead

It's getting stanger and stranger...
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by scar1et_f1re.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#55630 2 years, 11 months ago
Well maybe it will be rebroadcasted again tonight at 6 and Friday. Only one way to find out....listen

But one thing I have noticed about Sirius is that they do their own thing. They start things when they want and not at the time advertised! And that's goes for all the stations I listen too which is only like 3 or 4.
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Time to create page: 4.93 seconds