• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

Re: Anyone ever have the crabs?

#55628 3 years ago
Does he have a name? u should name him Phil or Terrapin Timmy.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#55632 3 years ago
Island Head wrote:
I don't have Crabs but I do have Lobsters and Beer!

LobsterandBeer.JPG

Yea so jealous of that lobster! And that one looks BIG! Can't find no lobsters like that in St.Louis It's hard to find the live ones at the store. All we can do is settle for is the frozen tails
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 3 years ago by FurthurFlower67.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#55634 3 years ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
scar1et_f1re wrote:
I've got a hermit crab in a cage. Shittiest pet ever. Daughter wanted it but I have taken over as caretaker.

Anybody near NY want a free hermit crab with a cage (10 gallon fish tank and the full set up). They actuallly prefer to live in pairs, but this guys partner died a couple of months again and hasn't been replaced yet. I'll even buy a mate if anyone will take this thing (and be kind to it...I don't like it but I am responsible for the little booger).

"Care taker" for a crab? Maybe for a senior citizen in a nursing home ...how hard is it to "care" for a hermit crab. ? Does he only eat a strict vegan diet or need help changing his clothes? Thats so funny...youre a caretaker for a fucking hermit crab. He cant be that much responsibility, is he?

It's annoying, but not difficult. Takes only a few minutes a day, but almost too easy to forget about him. What was difficult was when I went on tour this summer, I kept having to call home and remind them to feed and water him. Vacations are also a pain, have to make arrangements for someone to watch him.

And absolutely, a "special diet" coconuts, mangos, lettace, and some food our of a jar. I was told no water from the sink the acid messes with them... so annoying. You can't leave things like Mango in the cage for more than a day - it rots. And yes, you are supposed to "water them" - squirt them with a spray bottle. And yes, this dude does change his shell about 1 or 2 X a year.

Just an annoying pet (IMO) they hide all day and only come out at night. I wish I said no to this pet. But no, not difficult.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#55635 3 years ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
im only kidding scarlet...dont get all bent...its pretty cool ur willing to buy a mate for him and want him to go to a kind home. just messin around bro.

I'm cool with it all, but thanks anyway, Nothing there worth getting upset over.

BTW, his name is Mr. Crabbs, after the great show, Spongebob Squarepants. The cartoon Mr Crabbs is cool, mine sucks
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#55639 3 years ago
The Lobster weighed over 6 pounds. The beer only weighed 12 ounces.

Lobster.JPG
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#55720 3 years ago
I got the crabs once. My high school sweetheart of 4 years graduated high school, and we went to different colleges. She apparently turned into a whore and basically let any guy screw her.... I picked her up some friday, to back to our home town, before leaving we screwed, and when I got to work, in a restaurant kitchen, my groin was on fire. My coworker heard my complaints and took a look down there and he's like "look they're everywhere..." I thought my school's bedding gave them to me.... because it couldn't have been my girlfriend, my adoring girlfriend. ... oh, no, it was my slutty girlfriend.

fuck me it was embarrasing. Shampoo treatment.

Oh, I forgot: I actually got them twice. A year later, I'm living in this apartment- there were 8 of us living in this 3 bedroom apartment, and my roommate and I couldn't come up with the $5 to go to the keg party, so we just sat at home and watched tv... he's scratching himself like crazy, and I take a look- there was party down there that by the next day had moved to all his roomies' cratches as well.

We all got rid of it but it took TWO TRIES!!!!
lol
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds