• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Anyone ever have the crabs?

#55422 3 years, 1 month ago
Just wondering. I never have, but I was wondering if you could really kill em by burning half your pubes off and running them into the open skin field and then stab em.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Anyone ever have the crabs?

#55424 3 years, 1 month ago
Hilarious! But it would be much easier to just use the shampoo to get rid of them.
The voices tell me what to say
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#55555 3 years, 1 month ago
Having grown up iin Maryland, I did eat many crabs. They never took up residence in my crotch, however. That must suck.
Without love day to day insanity's king
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#55559 3 years, 1 month ago
I've got a hermit crab in a cage. Shittiest pet ever. Daughter wanted it but I have taken over as caretaker.

Anybody near NY want a free hermit crab with a cage (10 gallon fish tank and the full set up). They actuallly prefer to live in pairs, but this guys partner died a couple of months again and hasn't been replaced yet. I'll even buy a mate if anyone will take this thing (and be kind to it...I don't like it but I am responsible for the little booger).
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#55576 3 years, 1 month ago
I don't have Crabs but I do have Lobsters and Beer!

LobsterandBeer.JPG
The following user(s) said Thank You: iraqistatefair
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#55591 3 years, 1 month ago
Island Head wrote:
I don't have Crabs but I do have Lobsters and Beer!]

You are just a mean, mean man sometimes!! ; )
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#55615 3 years, 1 month ago
I wasnt allowed to have pets as a kid. Are crabs good with children? If I decide to get crabs , what shots do I need for them? Rabies? Parvo? And do i need vaccinations for each seperate ccrab or can they share the dosage? They're building a crab park in my city...so cool ! Of course you have to pick up after your crabs and no fighting. I might start an underground crab fighting league. They are some mean son o bitches !
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#55618 3 years, 1 month ago
I just named my first crab..Luke floor walker. He's ready for battle. Tony whats good? Lets meet up in a dark alley behind Starbucks and have a crab fight. Loser buys winner a frapachino or something of equal or less value.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#55624 3 years, 1 month ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
I've got a hermit crab in a cage. Shittiest pet ever. Daughter wanted it but I have taken over as caretaker.

Anybody near NY want a free hermit crab with a cage (10 gallon fish tank and the full set up). They actuallly prefer to live in pairs, but this guys partner died a couple of months again and hasn't been replaced yet. I'll even buy a mate if anyone will take this thing (and be kind to it...I don't like it but I am responsible for the little booger).

"Care taker" for a crab? Maybe for a senior citizen in a nursing home ...how hard is it to "care" for a hermit crab. ? Does he only eat a strict vegan diet or need help changing his clothes? Thats so funny...youre a caretaker for a fucking hermit crab. He cant be that much responsibility, is he?
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#55626 3 years, 1 month ago
im only kidding scarlet...dont get all bent...its pretty cool ur willing to buy a mate for him and want him to go to a kind home. just messin around bro.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds